This was supposed to be the easy part

Hey everyone go check out Scream To Be Heard. Leave me comments telling me what you think of it.

Thank you!

"Effie get up!" Alex shouted

"Fuck you" I mumbled putting my pillow over my face. Then I felt an arm go around my waist. This was way too awkward for a brother to do to his sister "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I shot up and saw Jack sitting next to me. It was his arm "Sorry I thought you were Alex" I said.

"Okay I admit that I'm weird but I'm not that weird" Alex said. He was leaning against the doorway.

"Again sorry" I said.

"Whatever. Get moving we're leaving in an hour" he said then walked away. I turned back to jack.

"Good morning" I smiled.

"Good morning beautiful" he said "I got your message"

"Well that's good" i said. He laughed a little

"You're really beautiful" he said.

"No I'm really now" I said back. I got up and grabbed a pair of jeans.

"Why do you think that?" I took odd my shorts and shirt.

"Jack look at me" he already was looking at me "Beautiful things aren't covered in scars" I put the jeans on and began to look for a shirt.

"Ef you know that that's not true" I walked to my closet and he followed me "Your scars don't alter what you look like"

"Jack you don't understand" I yelled.

"You know that's bullshit" he matched my volume "Ef I love you and I don't care how many scars you have because I see past them. They tell your story but they dont define you"

"No one ever sees me like you Jack" I grabbed my cranberry TWLOHA tank an walked back to my bed.

"Fuck everyone else they don't matter" I looked at him. How could he still love me after everything that I told him? "No matter what anyone tells you, you will always be beautiful"

"Why do you care so much?" I repeated my question from a week ago.

"Because I love you" he smiled "I don't know what I would be without you"

"Why couldn't you tell me that a couple of days ago" I asked.

"I don't know" he whispered looking down. I put my hand on his cheek. He looked up at me an I kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He bit my lip and I opened my mouth. He deeper the kiss and pulled me over to the chair. He sat down with me on top of him. I started to pull his shirt off. We broke the kiss and took our shirts off. His lips were back on mine and his hands moved to my bra clasp. Once my bra was off he started to undo my pants and I froze. Jack moved his hands away fast.

"I'm sorry" I whispered "I'm so sorry"

"Effie what's wrong?" he looked worried.

"I don't know" I tried not to look at him. I bit my lip "I guess I got scared" I whispered.

"Sorry I shouldn't have done that" he said.

"Jack it wasn't your fault" I said grabbing my bra and shirt

"What scared you?" he asked I got dressed and stood by the door.

"The fact that the last time I had sex I got pregnant" I looked at my feet then whispered quietly "That was also my first time" I felt so embarrassed. I didn't even look back at Jack when I walked out of the room. I walked into the basement. Alex was packing up his guitar. I wiped the tears away before he noticed I was there "Hey" he turned around.

"Hey" he smiled "Nice shirt. Kind of ironic eh?" we laughed.

"Yeah I guess I never thought of that" I tried to make my voice sound confident "Do you need any help?"

"Yeah. Can you go put this in the car?" he asked handing me his guitar. I took it and put it in the trunk of his guitar. I walked back into the kitchen and Jack and Alex were talking.

"Hey" jack said walking over to me. He leaned down and kissed me.

"Sorry I ran out" I whispered.

"Don't be. We'll talk about it later when you're ready" he took my hand and our fingers intertwined. He leaned down again and kissed me. We broke the kiss and I smiled weakly.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too"

"Hey Ef you want a monster?" Alex asked me. I shook my head.

"I think that vodka and beer was too much last night"

"Glad you realize that now" Alex laughed

"Just shut up and get me some tylonal" I said

"I'll get it" Jack said. He kissed my cheek and walked out.

"What's going on" Alex asked me.

"Nothing. Everything's fine" I whispered grabbing a water bottle from the fridge

"That's not what jack said" he walked over to me. I leaned against the sink.

"Why did you ask me then?"

"Because I hate seeing the two of you upset" he started to chug his monster.

"I got scared that's all" I whispered.

"Well what about the last time, when mom walked in on you guys"

"That was different"

"How? It still involved him screwing you"

"Look Alex can we not talk about this?" I asked starting to feel really awkward

"Yeah" he said "Now that I think of it I really don't want to know any of that" I laughed weakly. Jack walked back into the room and handed me the pills.

"Thanks" i smiled at him taking the pills.

"You two ready?" Alex asked.

"Yep. I just have to grab my bag" I ran up the stairs grabbed my bag and glamour kills cardigan. I ran back down stairs to the living room.

"Let's go" Alex said. Jack took my hand. It was still couldn't get over how amazing it felt.

-----------

We didn't have bagel or coffee duty so we went straight to the studio. When we pulled into the parking lot Chris was leaning against his car.

------

There you guys go. Please go and check out the sing me to sleep sequel scream to be heard and leave me some comments please good or bad.