Everyone is capable of looking up and wishing on a star.

Forget new

"Effy how do I look?" jack asked me walking out of the dressing room in the ugliest dress he could find.

"You look like beautiful princess" I said trying not to laugh.

"Really?" he asked pretending to cry tears of joy.

"Hey how do I look?" Alex asked walking out of the fitting room wearing the exact same outfit as me

"Oh honey now we clash" I said pretending to be a snobby prep girl.

"No now we're twins!" he said overjoyed. "Zack take a picture! We look beautiful"

"I still love how you fit in girl jeans like seriously do you even have a dick?" Rian asked as Zack took the picture.

"Go ask your mom she would know" he said with a sly smirk on his face. Rian threw his shoe at Alex and the shoe war began. But it soon ended with us getting kicked out of hot topic. That was the third store we were kicked out of all day.

"So Zack we're not gonna get kicked out of the mall?" I asked pushing his shoulder.

"Three stores don't count as the whole mall" he said in a matter-of-fact voice.

"Well I bet you $50 that we get kicked out in less than an hour" I said holding out my hand for him to shake

"You got your self a deal" he said with a smile as he shook my hand.

-30 minutes later-

"That's it all of you out!" the security guard screamed at us. Alex and Jack had started a food fight in the food court. It finally ended with three security guards dragging a ketchup and mustard covered Jack and Alex out of the mall leaving rian zack and I to deal with everything else.

"I am so sorry" I said right before leaving through the door.

"At least you with them this time. When they're alone it's worse" I couldn't help but laugh because I knew that it was true.

As we walked to the car I turned to Zack.

"Pay up kid" I said holding out my hand. He sighed and shook his head.

"Why can't you two be normal for once?" he asked Jack and Alex.

"Look who you're talking to" Alex said pointing at himself and Jack.

"Yeah when have we ever been normal?" Jack asked laughing.

"Yeah you're right" Zack sighed again and handed me the $50.

"Thank you" I said and ran to the car. "Shot gun!" I screamed.

"No fair!" I heard jack scream back at me.

"Who said life was fair?" I shouted back repeating what I had said to him this morning. When I turned to see his face he was smiling with his teeth showing and a hint of pink in his cheeks. God did he look cute.

-------------------//--

When we got back to the house the guys went and put all of their new stuff in the living room before heading into the kitchen.

"So Effy the guys and I wanted to know if you wanted to record two songs with us for the new record" Alex said as we all sat down at the island. I stared at him with my mouth hanging open and my eyes wide.

"No way. You're doing this as a joke aren't you?" I said. I hoped that it wasn't a joke. If it was he ass was gonna be kicked.

"No I'm not joking this is a real offer" he said with a huge grin on his face. I looked at the guys and they had the same look.