Chapter 22

100 reads or 5 votes for next chapter. :)

---------------------------------------------------

*Jai's POV*

Luke and Jess have been gone for twenty minutes. I looked like an idiot here on the swings by myself. I decided to go see if everything was alright. I hopped off the swing and walked around the park. I didn't see anything. Until I turned my head and saw someone fall out of a tree. I squinted my eyes to see who it was. It was Jess. I quickly started running towards her. Did Luke do this to her? What is he, five? God, he's always messing around, but someone ends up hurt. That someone always ends up being Jess. When I got to Jess she was just laying there and looking up at the tree.

"Hey Jess, you alright?" I said sitting her up. She blinked a few times.

"Yea, I'm I'm I'm I'm.."

"You're what?" I said confused.

"Fine. I'm fine." She said turning her head looking at me smiling.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. Just a little pain in my back, but nothing serious."

"Ok, well what happened?" I said helping her stand up.

"Oh. Er. Uh. Um."

"I was tickling her and she was telling me to stop, but moved back and fell." Luke said jumping off the tree landing next to Jess.

"Yea, what he said." Jess said smiling weakly.

"Luke, stop messing around so much. You always end up hurting her." I said grabbing Jess's hand. He rolled his eyes.

"How about those swings?" Jess said already dragging me with her towards the swings.

"Yea, let's swing before we have to get back." I said as arrived to the swings.

"How much time do we have left?"

"Thirty minutes."

"Hm, ok." Jess said sitting on a swing. Luke sat in the one next to her and I sat on the other one next to her. Jess looked a bit uncomfortable. We all were swinging and it was silent. This had gone on for fifteen minutes. Every time I looked over at Jess she was deep in thought. She wasn't swinging like she would normally. What actually did happen up in that tree?

"We should get going." Jess said getting off the swing.

"But we still have ten minutes." Luke said whining.

"But we need to get dressed and yea. Isn't your mom coming? And Beau?" Jess said looking at me.

"Oh yea. They do need too." I said walking in the direction of my house.

"They don't need too?" Luke said confused.

"We're telling my parents we're dating." Jess said walking in the direction of her house.

"Jess wait!" I heard Luke say.

"What?" Jess said stopping.

"Luke hurry up!" I yelled.

"I'll catch up in a bit!" He yelled back.

"Whatever." I muttered. I turned around to look at them once more. Jess was making alot of hand gestures and she looked really frustrated. Luke didn't tickle her, I was sure of that. What I wasn't sure of was what he actually did?