Chapter 16

YOU GUYS PUMPED FOR THE JANOSKIANS SINGLE? I SURE AM. IT'S ALREADY MY FAVORITE SONG.

---------------------------------------------------

*Jai's POV*

I was the happiest guy ever. I had an amazing girl like Jess to call mine and only mine. Things were going great except the fact that I was in class by myself. I had fourth period without Jess and Luke. Just a few of my friends I had made here. Like Katie. We weren't doing anything in class so I decided to do an "Ask Jai" session. I tweeted,

Bored in class. So #AskJai

A few people tweeted saying Ooh Jai, you rebel or Naughty boy! They even started a trend, #JaiTheNaughtyRebel. I laughed. Other than that I had a lot of questions I didn't know where to start.

@JaiBrooks1 Would you date a fan? #AskJai

I smirked to myself. I was dating one, and she treated me like Jai. Not like Jai from the Janoskians. Which made me more attracted to her.

@lukeswife Yes, I would. In fact I am dating one. #AskJai

@JaiBrooks1 ashjfgdskjsag OMG. WHO? #AskJai

I chuckled. Some people had already guessed it was Jess.

@LahmePrincess The amazing and beautiful @_jessssssss :)

I then tweeted,

Sorry to inform you girls, but I'm no longer single. Don't cry too much. I still love you all.

@JaiBrooks1 Why are you dating her? #AskJai #JaiTheNaughtyRebel

@jaisbeanies Uh, because I like her? Like a lot. Haha. She can't be described in words. Sorry.

All the majority of the questions became about Jess. Some were just comments and some were hate. Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate, tomatoes gonna tomate and dogs are gonna bark, but they didn't matter. Not one bit. I was happy and so was Jess. Nothing else mattered. Oh and well my family and the Janoskians did too, but you know what I mean. Summer was going to be off to a great start. I was smiling like an idiot. 

"You must be really special." I heard someone say. I turned to see who it was. It was Katie. 

"What do you mean?" 

"You're dating Jess." 

"Word gets around, huh?" I said chuckling. 

"Not really, but it's Jess. So we're all surprised." 

"Oh, well I wouldn't say I am. Well actually I would, I'm special because I have Jess." I said smiling at Katie. 

"You're really sweet Jai." She said smiling back. 

"Thanks." 

"Jai, I know you may not want to hurt her or intend to, but really spare her feelings. You know what she's been through and you probably won't end up passing away, God forbid, but don't break her heart because if David wasn't the end of her then you will be." 

"I don't want too, nor will I try." 

"Good. I'm not trying to scare you off or anything, but even though Jess and I aren't as close as we use to be it hurts seeing a friend going through some much pain and not being able to stop it from happening." She said sighing. 

"I understand. Why don't you try talking to her again? She's opened up more. You guys could be close again. 

"Oh I don't know. I'll try talking to her." 

"Good, you are a great friend and person in general. Anyone is lucky to be friends with you. Like Jess and I." I said smiling at her. 

"Thank you." She said blushing. I was a good person. Katie was a good person. Everyone's happy.

@JaiBrooks1 Your really dating Jess?

It was Luke. Why did he care?

@luke_brooks No, I'm lying. Of course I am.

@JaiBrooks1 oh..

Or at least I thought everyone was happy. Class was over and I went straight to Jess's locker. She was already there. Putting in her combination. Didn't she take her things home already yesterday? Oh well. I came up behind up and wrapped my arms around her waist. I pulled her close. I just hugged her tight. I was happy. I heard alot of people saying Aww and Isn't that Jessica Gutierrez? I kissed her cheek. She turned around and smiled at me. 

"Hey." she said nonchalantly. 

"Hello beautiful." I said smiling. She blushed and looked down. "You're still shy, but it's the most adorable thing ever." I said chuckling. 

"I'm not shy, I just easily blush. There's a difference." She said chuckling. 

"Whatever whatever." I leaned in to give her a kiss. She had to get on her tippy toes. We were just about to kiss, but then. 

"Uhm." Luke said uncomfortably. Luke ruined it. Ugh. Jess pulled away. It was quiet for awhile, and a bit awkward. 

"Hi Luke." Jess said smiling. 

"Sorry, I'll get going." He said turning around. 

"What, why?" Jess said grabbing his arm. 

"Erm, you guys are going to lovey gooey and shit. It's just awkward." He said pulling his arm away. 

"No, stay. We promise we won't when your around." She said pulling his shirt. 

"Uh, I don't want to be a burden." 

"You won't be. Right Jai?" 

"Uh, yea sure." Luke glared at me. What was his problem? 

"Great! See." Jess said smiling at Luke. She pulled him in for a quick hug. He loosened up and sighed a sigh of relief. He hugged her tightly. Then he let her go. He didn't like her, right? I should've talked to him about it. I felt pretty bad. 

"So, uh." I said breaking the awkward silence. 

"I have class with Luke, so I'll see you around." Jess said hugging me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. Luke rolled his eyes. I watched them walk to class together. I put my hands in my pockets and walks off to class. I'll talk to Luke later.