Chapter 7

Jess

I love you more than anything Jess. You're my everything.

I kept hearing in my head, over and over. Like a broken record. Each time hurting more than the one before. I miss David so much. We should've never gone to that party. I should've never loosened up. He shouldn't have been the one to go. Not him, everyone loved him and every girl would do anything to be with me. While no one cares about me. I'm just another person that attends Lincoln High School. 

"I love you David." I whispered to myself. I was trying so hard holding back the tears. I didn't want to cry. Not here in school. I wiped away tears that escaped my eyes. Then someone grabbed my wrist and took me out my train of thoughts. It was Luke. I breathed in and breathed out. I wiped my eyes. My head was hurting like crazy. 

"Are you ok?" Luke said walking up besides me. 

"Yea, I'm fine." I said forcing a smile. 

"Why are your eyes red then?" 

"Allergies. Don't you just hate them?" I said hoping he'll let it go. 

"Yea. What class do you have next?" 

"Science. You?" 

"Gym." He grunted. I laughed while putting in my locker combination. 

"That doesn't sound as fun as it use to when we were younger." I said taking out a book. 

"Tell me about it." He said laughing. Jai had tweeted me.

@_jessssssss Where are you my love? :)

I wish he hadn't tweeted that. I got some mean tweets. People can be stupid, like this girl.

@_jessssssss @JaiBrooks1 Stay away from Jai you ugly bitch! He's mine!

Was she really being serious?

@JaiBrooks1 @JaiISMINE You're pathetic and an idiot. We're just friends.

I replied to Jai then.

@JaiBrooks1 I'm at my locker with Luke.

@_jessssssss Hey, cool it? She didn't know. And what's your locker number?

He told me to cool it"? Really? Does he not know not to tell someone to cool it because they'll do the exact opposite.

@JaiBrooks1 Don't tweet things like that to me because they overreact for no reason honestly. Locker 1013.

"Woah, are you sure you're ok?" Luke said while going through his phone. I rolled my eyes. 

"I'm fine. It's stupid to tweet that kind of stuff. I don't understand how you people deal with that." I said annoyed. 

"I felt the same way, but I had to get use to it. I love all my fans, even though they sometimes aren't the nicest. But overall they're a better fanbase than Justin Bieber or One Direction." Well that was true. Their fans did get pretty aggressive. 

"Yea we are." I said chuckling. Luke stepped forward and put his hand behind my back. Again with the touching. He pushed me forward, making my face to crash against my locker. Luke laughed. 

"You fucking asshole!" I said putting my hand over my nose. "I hate you!" 

"No you don't. You can't! I'm fucking Luke Brooks!" He said laughing even harder. 

"Whatever. You're still an asshole." I said rolling my eyes. Luke was like my brother. Nothing more. That I was sure of.