Chapter 18

"I've got some news!".

I turned my head to meet my mothers eyes,waiting for the news to be said,hoping they're a good kind of news.

"Well,your aunt called today,she said that my mother is sick,And That I need to go and see her,In case anything happened!".Her voice cracked at the end,I hugged her while she cried on my shoulder.

You see,My aunt got married before my mother did,but soon her husband left her and she got re-married,and after 20 years of marrige her husband died,so she took care of my grandmother after my mom got married,we used to visit her alot until we moved here,but we always spoke on the phone,

"Go!".I said

"What?".My mother asked sitting straight and whipped her eyes.

"Mom,you have to go see your mother,stay as much as you want mom,she needs you and you need her!".

"Are you sure?I-I can't lea-"

"Mom,I'm a big girl now,I can stay alone for a couple of weeks".

"No,I can't"

"Mom,you need to be there with her and she needs to see her to daughters together after so long,so go pack your bags,talk to your boss and go!"

"What about you?"

"I want to see her,but soneone has to stay here,right?"

"Thats right but,I know how you get scared form darkness."

"Mom that was when I was like 5!"

"Fine,I'll tell my boss in the morning and I'll think about it"

"Okay then, Good night!"

****

The next morning I woke up early,without my alarm since it was broken.I went down stairs to see my mom on the phone while doing her coffee.

"Morning".i said,and she waved,since she was on the phone.

"Okay,thank you,yeah,okay bye".and she ended the call.

"That was my boss,I called and told him that I need time off,and he gave me a month off,and before that I called my sister,and told her that Im coming,she said they needed me ASAP!".

"Okay,lets pack you a bag!".I said after I hugged her.

"I already packed one,but we need to do one thing before I go"

"And that would be?"

"Let's go to the bakery".

"What bakery?".I was confusedshe looked at me,

"Why?"

"You'll see!"

"Mo-"

"Go get dressed ,and I'll do the same"

"Okay".I knew that when i'm arguing with her,she would always win.

After almost 45 minutes,we were both dressed and ready to go,I looked at my screen to see that if we didn't reach the bakery in 10 minutes,Harry would open the doors for the costumers.

"Mom let's go".I yelled,she got out with a small black case.We locked the door and walked to the bakery,it was werid because she dragged the case to the bakery.

We arrived to the bakery in like 3 minutes,because mom didn't like walking slowly.I unlocked the back door to the bakery,and got in to see the boys laughing.

"A secret meeting without me?".I said once we were infront of them,they all turned to face us.

"Hi Mrs.Matthews!"

"Hi boys".the got up and hugged my mother,No hugs for me.

"Boys,I wanted to speak to you for a second!"

"Sure Mrs matthews have a seat!".Zayn said grabbing two chairs for us.

"Thank you,plaese call me Madlen!"

"Okay".they all said.

"So boys,I'm visiting my relatives in Cali,and I want to give you a key for the house to check on Sam in case anything happened or anything else,Okay?"

"Mom,thats embarresing!"

"Samantha"

"Okay"

"Its only for a month and I'm giving you guys the key because I trust you guys,No funny business!".Okay,this is embarresing,I put my head in my hands.

"Thanks for trusting us Mrs Ma- Sorry Madlen,you won't be dissapointed!".

"Thank you Zayn".my mom said getting up Giving everyone of them a hug,by that time she was crying.She gave me a hug.a really tight one,

"Take care okay?Call me everyday,keep your phone on Okay?"

"Its only for a month or less right?"

"Yes,but take care".she whispered.

We hugged her,again till the taxi arrived,she got in,we waved til the taxi was out of sight.

"Go sit down,take a break".He hugged me,and I hugged him back,after a while he pulled away and whipped my tears away.

**********************

Hii people 😍

How are you?

How was this chapter?

Leave your comments below.

A picture of Sam and Harry.Yay,BUt No,this is Not going to be a Harry styles fanfic.

Please Share and vote,if you like my story tell your friends and if you dont like it just lie and tell them you like it.

Sorry for any mistakes,Love yous ❤️😘

-Fatima Al-Taweel .