Chapter -1-

"Tick, tock .. Tick, tock .. " I was staring at the clock, wondering when the bell will ring. It's history class right now and I really feel that it has been forever since it has started. I swear, I prefer eating brocoly rather than taking this exhausting period. I hate history and it's teacher. Well, I kinda hate all the teachers here, but this teacher? Ugh, my dream of my life is to drop a piano over her.

Finally, the bell rang. I just acted normal like there was no big deal while all of my classmates started jumping and shouting as a student should act in the last day of school, but from the inside I was secretly dancing the chicken dance and drinking Vodka. Yes, it was the last day of school. And the last period was 'history', what a nice ending huh?

And yes, I am that kind of a high school student who is all quite and has no friends. I rarely talk, never had a 'bestie' or something and never been in a serious relationship or even dated.

Speaking of which, while I was on my way out of the school gate, I noticed that black haired and browned eyed guy staring at me, again. which honestly bothered me.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hi Sam", one of the platics said dropping my books on the hall floor.

I gave her a dirty look then bent down a bit to collect the books out of the floor as she and her group laughed.

"Oops", she faked. "That's a small lesson for you so you can get out of our way when we walk around, stupid."

"Stop it, Amanda" I heared a voice say from behind.

"What is it Zaynie? It's okay babe she's just an idiot", she said before giving him a quick kiss. Then, she kicked one of the books to the end of the hall and walked away laughing, such an evil.

After she went away, I saw that guy graps the book she kicked and gives it to me.

"I'm so sorry for what just happened", he said.

"It's okay, I've got used to it", I faked a smile.

He smiled back, "I'm Zayn", He interduced himself, "And you're Sam right?"

"Samantha." I corrected him with a serious tone.

"Oh, sorry"

"No, it's okay." I said. I really hated being called Sam. I mean, if you are close to me you can call me that, but if you're not then who are you to give yourself the permission to call me by my nickname. I don't know I'm just not that open with people.

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing.

"Well, gotta go. Nice to talk to you Samantha." Zayn smiled, almost forgetting his presence.

I smiled back, "Errm, hey Zayn?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for what you did there."

"Oh, no it's okay. It's my duty." He smiled widly.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Since that day, he hasn't got his eyes away from me. Wherever I go I see him staring at me just like that. I really hate it. I mean, despite he's hot and every girl in this school wishes him to give them even just a one-minute look, who likes to be watched with every step you do in school? It's weird you know?

I went down the street heading home, while planning for my activities for this summer. I put on my earphones and played my favorate song; "Just a dream" by Sam Tsui and Christine Grimmie. This song just gives me that feeling of happiness, sadness, relaxing and crying all at the same time. It has been my number one song for ages.