Chapter 23

I turned the lights to the kitchen on,to see Mark,sitting, In my Kitchen,smiling at me.

I just stare at him,I didn't know what rlse to do,this is the second time he just shows up in my House,I was speechles,Why the hell is here?

"What are you doing here?".I forgot that Zayn is with me,I just stood there,shocked.

"I'm here to see Sammy!".He said,looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Stop Calling me that!".I yelled at him,I was getting sick of him,just showing up at my home.

"Why did you end the call?".He asked me,ignoring what I just said.

"What Call?"Zayn asked from behind me.

"Awh!Little Zayn here doesn't know what happenes in Sammy's little world!".Mark said slowly getting up,and getting closer ro me,so Zayn walked from behind me and stood infront of me,but not blocking me completely.

"SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF HERE!".by this point Zayn and I got sick of him,this may sound a bit mean but I really want to kill him.

"Don't raise your voice at me Kid!".Zayn got his phone out of his pocket.

"Get out"

"I will,but I'll come back!".With that he went out of the door,the smirk never leaving his face,Zayn went and locked the door,I just stood there.

"Sam?".I didn't have the power to answer and I think Zayn knew that,so he hugged me,he hugged me tight,after a second or two I hugged him back,realizing what was happening.

"You're safe".He told me after we pulled away from each other and whipped away my tears,I was crying.

"Its okay,You're safe".he hushed me,while I cried in his chest.

.
.
.
.
We walked to the living room,we sat next to each other,we sat in silence for a while.

"Zayn?"
,
He responded with a 'Hmm',

"Can we not tell Mom?I'll tell her when she gets back,I don't want her to come here for no reason.

"Are you sure?".He asked.

"Yes".I answered,I didn't want My mother to worry about me while shes already worried about my grandma.

"Okay".He responded after a minute of thinking.

"Zayn?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you"

He just smiled and nodded.A little bit later my eyes began to close,Too much in one Day,I think I slept on that sofa,Zayn's words repeting in my mind...

"You're safe"

*******************

Hii

How are you guys?
How was this chapter?
Comment your opinions please.

If I get 15 votes or more on each chapter,I would update even more, so tell your friends and family and vote together.LOL.

Vote
Vote
Vote

Comment

Share :/

-Fatima AlTaweel ❤️