Chapter 9

Days rolled by fast,and It's the weekend already,the boys texted me,but mostly Zayn.

Since the day is my day off,I slept till 12,Finally when I woke up,I helped My Mom with the dinner she was making for us and the boys,she made some desert, too.

The doors bell rang once,I raced my Mom to the door,I didn't want her to scare the boys off,I starightened my simple-black dress and opened the door.

The boys were standing there looking at me,with slightly wide eyes.

"Hi!".I said smiling.

Each one of them gave me a hug moving to greet my mother,Zayn was the last one to hug me,his hug was a little bit longer,which I didn't mind.

We all sat in the living room,seeing my mom talking with all of the boys made me Happy.

"I hope you guys are hungry!".Mom said.

I cheered along with the boys,Niall being the loudest.

We sat on the table eating,I caught Zayn looking at me from across the table more than once but I ignored it.

After eating and laughing and more eating,we all put our dirty dishes in the sink,putting an upron I started washing the dishes,Zayn stood beside me,I looked up at him.

"What?".I asked.

"I'll dry the dishes.".He said smiling down at me.

"It's oka-".I started

"Too bad! you're stuck with me!".he said smiling widely.

I smiled back at him,looking at the boys,Liam was cleaning the table,Harry was sweeping the floor,Louis was on his phone doing God knows what and Niall was speaking with my Mom.

"So how's your new job?".Zayn asked looking up at me from the dish he was drying.

"It's not new anymore,But I like it!".I said smiling.

"You're good at it!"."From what Harry tells me!".He added,smiling big.

After we finished cleaning,we sat down,everyone engaged in the convorsation,till They had to leave.

We all said gooodbye,each giving me and Mom a hug.

We went to bed early that night,drifting to sleep almost immediately.

*****************

The next day I woke up early,took a shower,choosing to wear a plain white Top with a simple dark skinny jeans and my all time favorite White Convorse.I left my hair to dry naturally.

Once I stepped in the kitchen,I was greeted by a hug from Harry.

"Uh-Hi?".It turned more as a question.

"Sorry,hi,yesterday was Awesome,thank you so much!".He said.

"No problem,glad you liked it."I smiled at him.

"The boys liked it too."

"Thank you!".I said again.

****

The day passed by quickly,the bakery was packed with people,since today was a beautiful day.

"Hello,beautiful!".A voice said.

I looked up from my phone on the counter to see a very attractive guy.He had brown hair that was put in a perfect quiff,and those beautiful brown eyes,.. I should stop staring.

"Hi!how can I help you?".I said smiling at him.

" I'll have a cup of latte' and your Number please!".He smiled at me.

"Sorry,I don't give my Number to strangers,and Your latte will be in shortly!"

He looked at me,smiled and went to sit on a table.

After making the latte',I gave it to Harry to serve it,I smiled to myself when I saw the strangers face when harry served him his latte'.

He looked at me with a smirk on his face,and winked at me,I looked down to hide my blush.

The door burst open to see my now-four-favorite boys, heading to the counter where I was sitting.

After four hugs from each,the boys sat on the counter,speaking to each other anout something I didn't know about.

Feeling someones stare burning hole in my back,I turned around only to see the stranger heading to the counter ,too.

"Hi!".The stranger said.handing me the bill.

I took the money from him smiling, as he went to the door.

"Oooh!someones blushing!"

"Shut up Louis!I'm not!".

"You are!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Ar-"

"Shut up!"four voices interrupted.I stuck my tounge at him.

As I was about to put the money in the drawer,I saw a white paper sticking out.

I unfolded the paper,not noticing the five pairs of eyes staring.

The paper had a phone Number and the name Criss it.

"OoooOooh so-".Louis was interrupted by three hands smaking him,while Zayn was staring at the paper.

*****************

So sorry about the long wait.

But hope you like this chapter!

Criss is played by PAUL WESLEY!

Can I get 20 votes on this chapter??

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

TELL YOUR FRIENDS?

-Fatima Al-Taweel ❤️