Chapter 15

I woke up in a white room,I paniced,I hate hospitals.I looked around to see Zayn and Louis whispering to each other something I didn't hear.

Zayn noticed me,and ran over to me,

"Are you Okay?"

"Yes,I'm fine,what about you guys?".I asked,as I sat up in the hospital bed.

"We're fine,Nothing happened,you just kinda freaked out and then passed out.".Louis said,looking worried.

"Oh,so what exactly happened?!"

"After we saw that truck,"

"I saw the truck!".Louis interrupted.Zayn Glared at him.

"As I was saying,we saw the truck and I just turned in time so we didn't crash,the driver got out and called an ambulance an I think you paniced or something,and here we are!!".Zayn excplained.

"I'm so sorry,that weren't supposed to happened,".I started,

"It wasn't your fault,It's okay!".Zayn said,and Louis nodded in agreement.

"No,I was being stupid,and I annoyed you with the pictures!I'm sorry!"

"It's okay,we're all fine,It's Okay!".Louis said.and hugged me,which made Zayn hug me too.

"Group Hug!".Niall yelled,running overv to us,

After the very Long hug,the boys sat down,beside my bed.

"Can we go home?".I asked,already bored,and I was fine, without a scratch.

"Uh-I actually called your Mom,so we're waiting for her,".Zayn said.

"What?Zay-"

I was cut off by the door being opened,I excpeted to see my Mother, But she wasn't.

"Amanda!"

She rushed over to Zayn and hugged him.

"I was so worried when you didn't answer your phone,so I called Niall and he told me you were at the hospital so I rushed here,are you okay baby?"

We all glared at Niall,It was clear that I wasn't the only one who didn't like her,and Niall mouthed 'sorry'.

"I'm fine Amanda-"

The door opened once again to see my Mother,she looked over the room,once noticing me,she rushed to my side and hugged me.

"Are you okay,baby?What happened?".she asked worriedly.

"Mom,I'm fine,as zayn said we didn't crash,so we're fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Zayn,Louis how are you?are you okay?"Mom asked them.

"We're fine Mrs. Matthews,thank you!".Zayn and Louis said.

We sat there,My mother sat on the bed next to me,every once in a while asking me if I was okay,or not.

I Could feel Amandas glare on me,but I ignored her anyway.

"Amanda,Can I speak to you in private?".Zayn asked her.

They both went out of the hospital room,as my mother asked Louis and I if we were Okay.and once again we told her we were fine.

After a couple of minutes Zayn came through the door,Alone.

"Wheres Amanda?"..Asked Louis.

"She went home!".I could see almost all of the boys plus my mom smile.

"Can We go home now?".I asked.

"Oh,about that,"We all looked at Zayn as he spoke.

"I saw the doctor passing and I asked him if we could go home,He said Yes",Louis and I cheered.

But Zayn added "But I wanted to make sure that Sam is okay,so we can leave tomorrow in the morning,so you guys can go home."

"Zayn,honestly I'm okay,really"

"I'm with Zayn,you should stay in the hospital,just to make sure".

"But Mom --!"

"But Sam !".She mocked my while the others laughed.

"You guys can go home,and so Can you Mrs. Matthews I'm staying here with Sam,so you guys can have some rest and come tomorrow so we can leave.". Zayn told them.

"But I -!"

"Please Mrs. Matthews,you need some rest,you have work,and so do you guys!"

After alot of effort,my mom plus the guys decided to go home,and come tomorrow in the morning,Lucky Louis he went home too.So Zayn sat on a chair next to my bed,he looked pretty tired.

"Zayn,I'M fine really,you can go home!"

"Sam,I'm not leaving you here by yourelf,and you kinda had a panic attack or I dont know what to call it!".He said.

"I'm sorry,It just kinda brought some memories,and seeing that truck just pushed the limits!".

"Would you like to talk about it?".He brought his chair closer,I thought about it for a second,I mean he's my friend now,one of my best friends,so why not.

"Well,.........

*******************

Hii guys,How was this Chapter?

You guys wanted a long chapter,and this is the longest I've ever written.

Sorry for any mistakes.LOL

What is she going to tell him?Hm?

Hope you enjoyed it,Please dont forget to

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Fatima AlTaweel ❤️❤️