Chapter 22

"How-".I was cut off by a knock on the bathrooms door.Shit.

"Sam?You okay?"..I sighed in relief,It was Zayn ,But how did Mark know?Is he here?Is he watching our every move?Are the boys and my Mom in danger?Is -

"Sam?".I was daydreaming,I'm doing this alot.

"I'm okay,U-uh I need a moment".I ended the call with Mark,I can feel my head spinning,Too much in one day.

I heard Zayn say a quite 'Okay',I washed my face,and went to open the door,and when I did,I saw Zayn just standing there,

"What's wrong?".His exepritions changed immeditley.

"Nothing,I'm f-"

"Sam!You're not fine,We're friends now,Whats wrong?"

"My head hurts a bit".I told him.

"A bit?"

"Fine,a little more that a bit."

"Wanna go home?".

"Yes,please!"

"Okay,Lets go get the boys"

As soon as we arrived at te table we were sat at,The boys looked at me.

"What happened Sam?".

"What?"

"You were in the bathroom for like 1p minutes".Liam Said.

"Uh,yea-".I started but got cut off by Zayn,Saving me from what I had to tell them.I really didn't know what to tell them.

"When are we going home?".He asked.

"Now?".Niall said,but came out more as a question.

"Thank you".I whispered to Zayn,he just waved it off.

I smiled forgetting about Mark and his Shit.

We decided to go home,all the boys went together but Zayn drove me home,we were listening to the Radio singing loudly it was awfully bad but yet so fun.

We arrived to the front of my house,I looked at the clock to see it was still early,My head still spinning but I was fine.

"Would you like to come in?".I asked him.

"It's still early".I added.

"Of cource,why not!!".Zayn turned off the engine as we got out of the car.

I unlocked the front door,we got in,I told Zayn to get comfortable as I change my clothes.

As I walked back to the living room,to see Zayn on his phone.

"Would you like some Tea?Coffee?".I asked,and saw him getting up following me to the Kitchen,

"Tea would be Awesome"(A/N:I love Tea).

I turned the lights to the kitchen on to see....

***************

Hiii

Sorry for the short- shitty chapter,hopefully you'll get a long chapter after my exams are done.

Sorry for any mistakes..If you have any notes or comments on this chapter or the story in general,please Inbox me.

I wrote this chapter in like half an hour.LOL thats why it sucks

Don't be a ghost...
Vote

Comment

Share please

-Fatima Al Taweel.❤️❤️❤️❤️