Chapter 17

The next morning I woke up,took a shower,I wore a black sweater,a black ripped skinny jeans,and black Vans,I let my hair dry naturally,I looked in the mirror to realize that I was wearing all black,I groaned,took of the black sweater and wore a blue one,Yes I have the same shirt but different colors.

I took my phone out of the charger,and I was ready to go,I looked at the clock to see it was actually early,so I made a cup of tea.

After I drank my tea I locked the door after I went out and walked to the bakery,to see that Harry hasn't opened the bakery,yet.

So,I opened the doors,started the machines,the oven too,right from the start of my job in the bakery I became in love with baking,cooking,drinks ,food in general.

I tried to do something new,that wasn't on the menu so I made a Lemon tart and popped it in the oven,I waited for it to cook.

"Something smells so good.".Harry walked into the kitchen.

"Oh,Hi".

"What are you baking?".

"I'm trying to make a Lemon Tart,if it tastes good,we can add it to the menu,if you like ofcourse".He looked at me for a second.

"You got me excited.".He smiled widely,I laughed at him,he looked like a kid.

"What are you doing here early?".

"It's not early!"

"It is,It's 7:30".He said looking at his watch.

"What?"

"I said I-"

"I heard you,but when I left my house it was 9,My alarm must be broken."

"Its okay,at least you're doing something useful!"

"Yeah,wait what are you doing here this early?"I asked him.

"I couldn't sleep,actually I slept but woke up half an hour ago,and didn't know what to do,so I came here".he explained.

"Something on your mind?".I asked while taking the tart out of the oven,

"No.. Yes!".he said looking unsure.

"You can tell me if you want,".I told him

"Thank you."

"I'm here i you want".I smiled at him,and he smiled back.

"Oh,I hope you don't mind I invited the boys,I didn't think anyone would be here,".

"Are you kidding?I don't mind ,I love each of you guys equally,maybe the others abit more bu-"

"HEY!!".he playfully slapped my arm.

"I'm just kidding,"

"I know,you love me abit more".He said.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"NO"

"No"

"Wait what?".asked a confused Harry.

"AHA,I win!".I screamed.

"Win what?"

"I really don't know".We both laughed.

"HI".A person said, followed by Harrys and I's screams.

"Don't do this again!".I said,putting a hand on my heart.

I looked to see everybody sitting infront of me except Niall,I looked around to see him cutting the Tart.I almost forgot about it.

I stared at him,while he was eating a peice,watching his reaction.He picked the knife again cutting another slice.

"Is it that good?".I asked, everybody stopped the convorsations they were having and looked at me while Niall nodded his head at me because his mouth was full.

"Then leave some for us to taste!".Harry said.

We all got plates and forks and dug in,

"This is really Awesome Harry!".Louis said finishing his piece.

"Don't tell me,Samantha made it."Harry said.

"Its really amazing,Sam".Zayn said.

"Very!".Liam added.

"Sam!I think we should put it in the menu!".Harry said.

"You sure?".

"Yes!".They all screamed together.

"Okay!"

The day passed by quickly,Criss came by he dropped of his number and told me to text him,he seemed in a rush,and I didn't want to bother him.

The boys also stayed till the closing time,and I made some Lemon tarts ,put them in the fridge for tomorrow,and made the boys take some with them,I took a slice for my mother to taste.

The boys all left in Harrys car and I went with Zayn.

"I think the boys think you're my driver,I should learn how to drive!".I told Zayn as he laughed at me.

"It's fine,I enjoy being with you,and If you need to learn i can teach you"

"Really?"

"I'd love to".he said smiling.

My phone buzzed in my lap,I had a message from Criss:

"Hey!Wanna go out tomorrow?

-Criss xx"

"I'll think about it :)"

"What are you smiling about?".I didn't notice I was smiling,

"Uh-Nothing,it's Criss".

"Oh".after that there was an awkward silence until we reached my house.

"Thank you Zayn".I said while picking up the plate I got for my mother .

"No problem,And thanks for the Tart"

I smiled at him and opened my front door,to see my mother watching Tv.

"Hi Mom!"

"Hi,how was your day?".She asked shutting offthe TV.

"Good,I got you something,I made this Tart today so I wanted you to taste it".Yes,I was happy about the tart I made,and I wanted her opinion.

"It's really good,you have to give me the recipe".

"Sorry Mom it's a secret.".I laughed

"Funny"

"I know mom!".that was so childlish.

.

.

.

We were sitting on the couch,watching a movie,til mom broke the silence.

"Sam?"

"Yeah?".I said still looking at the Tv.

"I've got some News!"

***********************

Hii 😁😁

How are you guys?

How was this Chapter??

What do you think is the news?Ha?

If you have any Questions about anything,Inbox me.

And sorry for any mistakes.

Oh,as you may or may not know,Sam is played by Shai woodley

Ashtons in Hospital 😞😞,I hope hes okay now.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

SHARE

-Fatima Al-Taweel.❤️