Chapter 14

Harry took the phone,and put it on his ear,and went out of the kitchen to answer.

I was scared,and worried considering it wasn't the first time,they had called me from the same number.

I went back to Criss,to see him drinking his coffee,he saw me and waved at me.I waved back.

"Hi!".He said.

"Hi!".I said,thinking about what we were talking about earlier.

"So?".He was probably,thinking about the same thing.

Before I could say anything else he added,

"How about I take you out for a friendly lunch,If you don't like it You'd never see me again,yes?"

I didn't know what to say,It's the first time I recieved this attention from a guy,let alone a hot one.

From the corner of my eye,I could see harry,waving at me,telling me to go to the kitchen

"Uh-Okay,tomorrow at 6?!."I asked.

"Yes,thank you!".he Hugged me quickly ,put some money on the table and ran through the door happily.

"Okay!".I whispered to myself and went to the Kitchen.

"So?".I asked.

"Nothing,it maybe was a kid playing with a phone or something,and I also blocked the number so they can't bother you again.!".He said handing me my phone.

"Are you sure?!".

"Yes!"

"Thank you!".I said hugging him.

"You're the best!".I added.

"I Know!".He said.I slapped him playfuly.

The day passed pretty quickly,we had lots of people coming to the bakery today.the boys came too,it was like an every day thing,Harry and I work,the boys sit there watching,after everyone leaves .the six of us stay laughing at each other.Having the boys by my side is a bless,and I'm thankful for that.

When it was the time to go home,the boys and I went to the cars,so that Niall,Liam and Harry were in Harrys car,and Louis and I in Zayns car.

We went from a longer way,because Louis insisted to complete his funny story,and he also showed my some fetus photos of him and the boys,which were really cute and also very funny.

Louis showed me the photo of him and Zayn,on hallowen and I started laughing,Zayn tried to snatch Louis' phone from me.

"Sam!give it to me!".Zayn said,smiling.

"Awh!Look at you guys, you look so cute!".

"Sam!!Thats enough.".He said,jokingly,and tried to snatch the phone,I tried to put it as far away from him as possible.

"Oh,you guys were so cute,what happened?".I joked.

Zayn and Louis just stared at me for like 10 seconds,not saying anything,

Untill ...

"WATCH OUT!!"

***************

Hii

How was this chapter?

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

Oh and also Eid Mubarak

-Fatima Al-Taweel.❤️