Chapter 24

I woke up in my room,Yesterdays events replaying in my mind,I remember that I slept in the living room,How did I get here?

Did Zayn carry me to bed?

I went down stairs to the living room,seeing not only Zayn but The boys too.

"Hi?".It turned more as a question.

"Good morning".They all said together,then looked at each other again,I think Zayn told them.

"Sam!Your mother called,I told her you were sleeping!Call her back"

"Okay,thanks Zayn!".I smiled at him.

When I called my mother,she told me that she missed me already,and when I asked her about my grandmother,she started crying then told me that she had a heart attack,again.she was in the hospital,so We ended the call not too long after.

The boys and I sat on the table,while Harry and Zayn were trying to make some pancakes.

Trying..

While Louis was pouring some Juice for all of us,Liam,Niall and I were sitting on the table not doing anything,which I think we were thankful for .

After everything was done we all sat down,eating in silence,This time it was an awkward silence,And I didn't prepare myself for Liam's next question...

"Sam?What happened yesterday?".I think now was the perfect time to tell them... well,not perfect but yeah.

"Well,what did Zayn tell you?".

"Nothing,he told us that you needed us,and he was worried so,here we are!".Niall said.

I sighed....I guess it's time for them to know everything..

"Well,two years ago My friend Hannah had this brain tumor that was spreading and she was always in the hospital the doctors tried everything,she went in a coma after the treatment,so one day I got home from school,my mother rushed to me and told me that we need to go to the hospital to see Hannah,because she did only get worse,on the way to the hospita I told my father to drive faster,I wanted to see my bestfriend,but then a truck came crashing to our car.. I woke up the day after,to see my mom rushing to my side,Crying,I asked her what happened to Hannah,and my Dad,They were gone..."

I took a deep breath to countinue they were all looking at me,thier eyes were full of worry,confusion,sorry,sadness..I whipped away the tears and countinued..

"After That we moved from California,we stayed here,I think we couldn't stay in that house,it was full of Happiness,so we moved,One day I was having my daily walk,A man came up to me and asked me about my Father,He told my that he wanted money from my father,But he was dead,so after alot of convinsing I got this job at the Bakery,My mom used to work double shifts till she got promoted,since then Mark,the guy who wanted the money showed up here two times!"

The boys looked from me to Zayn,then I spoke up,

"I don't really know how he just shows up here!".I chuckled humorlessly.

Zayn got up to me and Hugged me,soon the boys all did the same,we pulled a part and looked at each other.

"Niall,are you crying?".I asked..

"No,my eyes are sweaty!".

"Awh!Come here!".I hugged him again.

"You're the strongest girl I've ever met!".Liam said,smiling at me.

"Thank you!"

.
.
.
.
.
After that we sat in the living room,we were watching a movie,I heard my phone buzz in my pocket,I looked to see a message from Criss,It says:

"Hi Sam!How are you?I texted you yesterday,but you didn't answer,are you Okay?xx"

I answered with:

"Yeah,I'm fine,Sorry it was charging :)".I put my phone away,I wasn't in the mood to do anything.

I looked over to the boys to see Harry,Niall and Liam sleeping on the other couch,while louis was texting,and Zayn was trying to keep his eyes opened,I think he stayed Up all night(A/N:see what I did there?)watching over me,A couple of minutes later Zayn was sleeping,his head on my sholder,Louis got up and told me he has something to work on,which was werid because,it was the weekend,but I let it go,Minutes later I was also falling a sleep.

*********************

Hi guys!!

How are you?
How was this chapter?

Hope you like it,sorry for any mistakes...

Please Vote,comment and tell your friends about this story...

-Fatima Al-Taweel.❤️❤️