Part 20

"Guys we just got to think on the bright side" Dariush said trying to cheer us up...well mainly me as my almost boyfriend just died! I gave Dariush a death glare.

"Ava he left you remember to die" he said rolling his eyes now I'm angry.

"SO DID YOU!" I shouted in frustration.

"Is she on her period" Dariush whispered to Alex making him laugh a little.

"I might be so I would be careful on what you say" I warned as zhenzhen stood there shocked.

"Ava come on" zhenzhen said calmly taking my hand leading us down the road to our local mall.

"I really hope they have a McDonald's or something cuz I'm starving" Dariush said running ahead of us making me roll my eyes.

Gabriel's p.o.v
I led there in pain inside and outside it's been 1 day and I'm not dead yet so I figured that I'm not going to die thank god but I need to see Ava. I love the others they are funny and I have to admit I'm warming up to Dariush.

But Ava is my everything even if I did save the world I would still go back to the juvenile for what I did but I believe in me and Ava she will hopefully stay by my side then when I get out I can protect her.

But right now I can't stay here because I'm not dying anytime soon so I need to try find the others. I slowly sat up hissing in pain but it's worth it.

I finally got up which took along time I have a feeling that they are going to the mall as that's the closest thing around here and also has a lot of free stuff there so why wouldn't they go there.

I started limping away down the road and honestly I'm in so much pain I hope the alien isn't going after them I rather it goes after me.

Ava p.o.v
"Yes they have a McDonald's!" I heard Dariush shout making me and zhenzhen roll our eyes.

"Yes they have a toy store!" Alex shouted making me laugh a little.

"Welp ima go in Adidas" zhenzhen said smiling.

"Ima go outside for a bit" I said smiling back and she nodded walking the opposite way.

I leaned against the wall looking at the blue sky it's strange how there's a alien invasion but the sky is normal.

I looked at the empty car park well there was a couple of cars then I saw a limping figure, my eyes widened and I was about to scream for the guys but then I got a closer look.

Gabriel.