Part 18

I ran into another room trying to hold my towel up and carry my clothes with me. I found my parents room which was the biggest in the house. I know it's not safe to sleep alone but it's not safe either to sleep with them.

I dried myself off and put on some Pyjamas.

All I did for the next hour is lay in my mum and dads bed wishing they where here holding me like they did when I have nightmares about hunter and what he did

Me and hunter's  relationship was toxic. We would fight about everything and he would sometimes slap me but that's it. He only kissed me on the cheek but never on the lips. So Gabriel was my first kiss, I knew he was cheating on me but I was scared to break up with him.

I laid their crying about everything when the door slowly opened.

"Come back to the room, it's no safe here alone" zhenzhen said, I didn't want to go but I knew I had to. I don't have to talk to anyone.

I got out of bed zhenzhen already left so I followed behind. She went into the room where I could hear Gabriel's sweet laugh. I sighed and walked in and everyone went silent.

I walked in and got the spare mattress under my bed. I pulled it out struggling a little. I made where I'm gonna sleep which was just one pillow and a small blanket. I didn't make eye contact with anyone but Dariush had to make a stupid comment.

"Don't be moody with us your the one who played Gabriel" that's when I lost my temper.

"You don't fucking know what I went through, he was abusive towards me never kissed me or anything he was cheating on me I was fucking scared to death to break up with him only Gabriel made me safe I trusted him. I didn't think about him when I was with Gabriel but don't forgot you guys fucking left me to die!" I screamed my face was wet with tears.

I ran out the room regretting everything I said. I don't know them that well and I just told them basically my life story. I didn't mean to say anything it just blurted out.

I walked into the kitchen wiping my tears away and got Some food. Food fixes everything.

I sat at the table eating and eating.

"Mind if I join" a voice I thought I would never hear again said. I just nodded as I was to scared to talk.

Gabriel sat next to me taking a piece of chocolate that I was eating. God if I was on my period he would be a dead man.

"I'm sorry about.... you know" Gabriel whispered. I just nodded my head again not knowing what to say.

"Please talk to me" he said pulling a piece of hair behind my ear so he could see my face.

"Please" he begged. I smiled and looked at him.

"What?" He blushed.

"Aww your blushing" I smiled he just rolled his eyes.

"Being serious I won't treat you the way he treated you" he said making eye contact.

"I know you won't" I said cuddling into his chest.

"Before we met I texted him saying we are over, he was texting back but then that man chased me then I met you" I told him as he listen.

I looked up to see he was already looking at me. We were both leaning in and finally our lips met. I could get used to kissing but only if it's Gabriel's lips I'm kissing.

The kiss soon turned into a make out and started getting very passionate. He stood up so I followed his action. His hands traveled down my body and stoped under my thighs as he lifted me up sitting me on the table.

I wrapped my legs Around his waste as he started kissing down my neck. I'm hoping he isn't leaving any marks tho. All of a sudden pleasure ran through me as he started kissing a certain place on my neck. I moaned quietly as I could help it.

"Found it" he smirked against my neck, what does he mean "found it"

"Guys come on we want to sleep!" Alex shouted from upstairs.

"We will finish this off later" he winked taking my hand leading me up stairs.

"We will" I teased he looked behind me and smirked.

We both walked in hand in hand making me others look. I blushed so hard.

"You guys made up" Dariush wiggled his eye brows.

"Shut up" Gabriel said flicking him off.

Zhenzhen and alex where on a double mattress that they took from my brothers room and Dariush was on the bed I made. me and Gabriel can sleep on my bed.

I crawled into bed with Gabriel and the first thing he did was wrapping his arms around me pulling me as close as he can get me. We both got comfy and soon fell asleep until.....