Part 6

we all ran to zhenzhen, me still confused but I decided to brush it off. He's probably just messing with me.

"So where are we going?" Alex asked as Dariush mumbled "my cheek hurts".

"The lady said take it to JPL, so that's what we are doing." Dariush stoped and basically whined like a baby.

"What?" I asked.

"That's miles away" he cried.

"Shut up and come on" I sighed, I swear when this all ends ima be so fit with all the running I'm doing.

We all ran to the bike shed but the bikes were locked up, I sighed and leaned against the wall feeling helpless.

"I think the code was 669" yes! Dariush knows something, I crouched down by Gabriel so did zhenzhen. He kept putting in random numbers and tugging on to his hair. Me and zhenzhen gave each other a look I nodded as I knew what she was going to do.

I put my hand on Gabriel's and smiled at him as zhenzhen took the lock.

"It's fine" I whispered, He smiled back and nodded.

"So your dumb?" Rest in peace Dariush, Gabriel gave him a death glare I could swear I heard him growl.

"Ok guys pick your bikes" zhenzhen said grabbing one of the bikes so did I.

We all got our bikes except Alex, What is he doing?

"Alex Urm get a bike" I said pointing to the bikes.

"You guys go, I'll be fine here" Alex said ashamed.

"Alright" Dariush said about to ride off but Gabriel stoped him.

"How would you feel if we all left you?" Gabriel asked but he didn't answer.

"Alex, why can't you come with us?" zhenzhen asked.

"I can't ride a bike" he whispered but we all could hear him.

"We can teach you" Gabriel suggested, We all nodded in agreement.

"But we should get changed it's probably knows our smell" I said Everyone agreed.

****

As I wasn't in the camp I had no clothes Gabriel didn't either so I went through random suitcases until I found a decent outfit.

I stuffed my bag with random things we might need zhenzhen joined me as she packed her bag as well, I found some over sized grey sweatpants for Gabriel and a T-shirt just in case he wants to change

"So you and Gabriel huh?" zhenzhen wiggled her eyebrow.

"You and Alex Huh?" two can play this game, She blushed so hard it made me laugh.

"You should go for him I mean we might be the only girls alive at this point" I joked.

"Same with you" she had a point but I don't know what me and Gabriel are.

"I would but I don't know if he is just messing with me" I sighed.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"He's hiding something and I know it" I blurted out.

"Like what?" Zhenzhen looked worried,

"I don't know something about his past" I can feel he is hiding something from me and I desperately want to know. Zhenzhen was about to speak but got cut off but the boys calling our names.

Here we go again, near death I'm coming.