Part 15

Everyone was ahead except from me and Dariush. Gabriel, zhenzhen and Alex were laughing together as me and Dariush was sweating swimming pools.

"How are they still walking?" Dariush asked breathlessly.

"Don't know" we both stoped to take a breath when I realised I brought nice cold drinks. I quickly opened my bag and took out two bottles of water.

"Oh my god I actually love you" he said taking the water from me. We both stood there drinking the water when our names were called.

"They can bloody wait" Dariush said rolling his eyes, I put my drink down and as I'm wearing a long t-shirt I can quickly change into some shorts. I got some shorts out of my bag and slipped of my sweatpants and putting the shorts on.

I took my jumper off as I had a sports bra under it so it didn't matter much and put a Crop top on.

"Damm, its an  alien invasion but you still out here looking fine" I just giggled and  put everything back in my bag

"Better start walking" I sighed as he nodded.

We were now next to them as they still laughed and talked me and Dariush still drinking our drinks wanting nothing more than sleep.

A round black ball came flying out of the sky and landed right in front of us, I looked closely as a red light kept on flashing than I realised the string on it which was lit.

"It's a bomb!" I shouted everyone ran but it was too late, We all went flying in the air as more explosions went of in the sky.

We all came crashing down skidding across the floor leaving marks on our skins. I looked up to see more dogs and aliens.

"Guys we need to go!" Gabriel yelled pulling me up but we were trapped, In front of us were aliens and behind us were dogs. The only way out is to jump of the cliff and into the lake.

"Follow me" I whispered to them all, They all gave me a confused look but they screamed when I ran and jumped of the cliff Into the cold lake. They all soon jumped of the cliff as well but so did the dogs.

We all started swimming but something got my foot.

"Guys!" I screamed trying to stay above water as it was pulling me down.

All of them grabbed my hand except from Gabriel, He dived into the water and somehow released my foot from the strange thing holding it.

He finally came back up from under water and hugged me, He kissed my cheek but was very close to my lips.

We all swam out of the lake as the aliens disappeared which doesn't fit nicely with me.

"Where did they go?" I asked looking around to see them

"I don't know and I don't care we need to go" Alex said grabbing zhenzhens hand and running. Gabriel took mine but I felt bad for Dariush so I took his.

We were all running but I didn't know where the mall is ages away and we still need to go to JPL.

"It's going to be fine" Gabriel Said looking at me.

"I hope so" I smiled as we walked into the sunset with all my friends but I know it's not going to stay like this for long.