Part 11

"That hurt" I tired to say but nothing came out. They all looked at me confused then Alex seemed to know what's wrong with me.

"Oh, she can't speak because she was paralysed, her body needs time to get back to its normal self" he explained and everyone nodded theirmheads understanding.

"Well, she's bleeding everywhere" Zhenzhen tried lifting up my shirt to show them but I backed away.

"Oh she's pissed at us for leaving her" Dariush whispered to them but I still heard.

"Look Principessa, I didn't want to you need to understand I didn't want to leave you none of us did but we thought you were dead" Gabriel explained trying to hold my hand but I pushed him away. He frowned a little and he looked so upset but I don't care they left me.

"Just let her think about it while we all have showers cuz we smell and I'm covered in flower" zhenzhen suggested.

They all nodded and stood up, I tried to stand up but quickly failed as I fell back down. Gabriel chuckled and lifted me up. I wiggled in his arms trying to get out but it just caused me pain.

"Bruv she does not like you" Dariush joked. They all giggled a little which made me mad even more. This ain't funny and they are now not my friends.

Everyone went to separate bathrooms except me and Gabriel. He carried me into one of the bathrooms in the mansion and sat me down next to the sink.

He turned on the shower for me making sure it's warm. He turned back to me and smiled. Does this bitch think he's getting a smile back, oh hell naw. I looked at him blankly as he sighed.

"I didn't want to leave you" he blurted out.

"But you did" once again tried to speak but yet nothing came out.

"I wish I knew what you where saying I miss your voice" he whined I just rolled my eyes.

"Please don't dislike me because I had to go with them" he said getting annoyed. I gave him a "really" look which was a big mistake.

"I've risked my life for you, I've done my best to protect you and I always will I don't want to see you hurt but here we are you annoyed at me because I had to leave you, do you know how much pain I was in when they made me leave you?!" He shouted tears streaming down his face making me cry a little.

I shook my head as a no as I cried my eyes out.

"A lot, I was in a lot of pain" he said walking towards me wiping my tears away.

"Please don't give up on me now" he whispered desperately.

"I won't" I managed to whisper back. He got in between my legs and hugged me tight like it was out last ever moment together.

"I should have a wash now" my voice really hurts every time I speak and I guess he noticed.

"Let me wash you, let me take care of you don't speak I know it hurts you" he said removing my socks.

I nodded my head scared as hell. We haven't even kissed before and he's gonna wash my body. Life is crazy.

"Ima run you a bath instead so you can relax" I nodded in agreement as he turned of the shower then put the bath on.

"Don't worry I'm not getting In" he said removing my jeans then my top. I sighed in relief.

Once I was completely naked he lifted me up and put me in the bath. He didn't even look at my body just my face which I thought was nice at least he isn't a creep.

He slowly washed me I just closed my eyes enjoying the moment but sadly everything has to come to an end. Once he was done he drained out the water and helped me out.

"I can dry my self go have a shower you stink" I said making him chuckle.

"I do not stink" he said smelling himself.

"Ok yeah I stink" he said making me giggle. He quickly got unchanged and got into the shower. Maybe I can be friends with all of them after all.