Part 4

My head shot up as I heard Dariush scream, I had to help him but how? I tried wiggling out of Gabriel's arms but he just held me tighter. He gave me a confused looked but I couldn't tell him what I'm doing Because he doesn't seem to like it when I get close to Dariush and I could die going after him.

"Guys run!" I sighed in relief when I heard Dariush say that, We all got up but this time Gabriel pulled me by my back so I was In front. We all ran to the wall realising we were stuck.

"Open the oven!" I shouted to Zhenzhen who did what I said. The dog ran into the oven that was surprisingly big enough for it to fit.

"Burn motherfucker" Dariush said closing the oven and turning it on.

"Right, is everyone alive?" I asked, Everyone mumbled a yes.

"We made it!" Dariush shouted and we all laughed.

But that was only for a second as the Alien came slowly walking in, I grabbed Gabriel's hand again.

Zhenzhen pointed at the window, Without a word said we all ran to the window Gabriel made sure I got out first then everyone else. Once we were all out we've learnt we can't stop but Alex didn't. He rested his back on the wooden wall but a claw came out trying to grab him.

He ran with zhenzhen and I ran with Gabriel and Dariush. I didn't like the fact we were splitting up but I can't do anything about that, Gabriel pointed under the stairs... oh hell no.

"Under there?" I asked confused, my fat ass isn't going to fit under there!

"Yes come on" he practically dragged me and Dariush to the stairs and pushed me under. Gabriel soon came under then Dariush.

"You alright?" Gabriel whispered.

"Yeah, your hurt let me see" I saw that there was blood coming out his shirt.

"I'm fine" he tried pushing my hand away from lifting his shirt.

"Right love birds, we could die right now!" Dariush whispered/shout.

"Where is it?" I asked, trying to look out of the gap but Dariush's big head was in the way.

I heard half the stairs break making it very clear it was above us. As normal I grabbed Gabriel's hand squeezing it begging for attention, He noticed and pulled me to him whispering in my ear.

I nearly screamed as the alien stomped right above my head but Gabriel covered my mouth.

"Shh..please shhh" he begged.

I'm guessing the alien found another thing it wanted making it run over to where Alex and zhenzhen was.

"No" I whispered.

"We have to go" I nodded my head agreeing with Gabriel on this one.

"Umm, I think the fuck not" Dariush said whilst covering the stairs so we couldn't get out.

"We need to help them" Gabriel argued.

"And die in the progress of saving them, no thanks" Dariush had a point but if we are to stop this invasion we need all 5 of us.

"Just move" Gabriel pushed Dariush out the way grabbing my hand, This time he got out first making sure it's safe then helping me out. He's got a thing of making sure I'm safe which is cute.

We heard metal rattling and turned around slowly and saw the dog climbing out the chimney.

"Oh hell naw man" Dariush whined.

"Guys run" I shouted this time grabbing both their hands making sure they where running the same pace As I am. I'm guessing Gabriel noticed I was holding both their hands as he pulled me to him loosing grip on Dariush but he didn't seem to care as he ran ahead of us to the ship the lady came in.

Once we got there Gabriel got in then grabbed my hand pulling me in, Tripping as I was pulled in I landed on his lap. Oh god.

Dariush grabbed the door and closed it just in time as the dog ran right in it, We all sighed in relief. Not gonna lie I was sitting on his knee and it was uncomfortable so without thinking I moved to the middle of his lap moving my hips to get comfy.

I heard a weird sound come out of him as he held my hips making me stop.

"Please, s-stop" he whispered.

"You can get of his lap now" Dariush said pulling me off.

"Dariush no" but it was too late I was of his lap and on the cold floor. But what i saw made me smirk.

"You've got a bon-!"