Part 2

"What was that?" Alex panicked.

"I dunno" I said looking everywhere to see if anything would pop out.

"Guys we need to get back to the van" Alex suggested everyone nodded.

"I know the way" Gabriel spoke raising his hand.

"Hold up, we're gonna trust this dude and the very pretty girl" Dariush smirked looking me up and down, In the corner of my eye I could see Gabriel's perfect jaw clench.

"I'm flattered but he did save my life today so I trust him" I smiled at Gabriel.

"I do too" Alex joined in, Zhenzhen just raised her hand.

"Ugh Fine But if he is some criminal ima say told you so" Dariush sighed, I turned around to Gabriel smiling but he looked nervous Like we said something that made him uncomfortable.

Bang! Another explosion fired in the sky.

"Right Dora The explorer, take your map out and show us the way" Dariush said clapping his hands together Gabriel just looked at him blankly but sighed and turned around.

"This way" he pointed, We all ran after him but the fastest I've ever ran was a couple minutes ago when I was being chased I am not a sporty person which might be bad.

We made it to where the van I'm guessing was, But no sign of anything. Fuck!

"They left us!" Alex informed us.

"Yes, we can see that" Dariush said to Alex making him roll his Eyes.

That's when aircrafts zoomed across the water making us all duck down,
All our phones went off at the same time It told us to not go near any aircrafts no matter what.

"Omg- it's the next 9/11" Dariush panicked

Everyone screamed and ducked except me I was confused what was happening.

"Ava" Gabriel screamed grabbing my waste dragging me down as aircrafts flew over our heads, I felt so safe at that moment that's probably because Gabriel was hovering over me like he was trying to protect me. Wait he is protecting me. My head was in the crook of his neck as I held on to his shirt as more strange things flew over us, I could hear everyone screaming except me and Gabriel.

The last one was lower nearly hitting the ground so Gabriel forced himself on me like that man did but this was comfortable and he is way less heavy, He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"I got you" I blushed so hard at his words he even chuckled on how red my face was.

He unfortunately got off of and helped me up. I've never been so sad over something that probably means nothing to him, I just want him to hold me and say "I got you" in my ear all the time. But he probably doesn't care he was just protecting me right?

"Everyone alright?" Alex asked wiping the dirt of him, Zhenzhen nodded so did I.

"Yeah" both Dariush and Gabriel said at the same time.

"Guys we can't stay here" I said pacing up and down.

"She's right" Gabriel agreed.

"Then let's go Back to camp, see if they are there" Alex said in a duh tone.

We all nodded and followed Gabriel to the camp, As I'm not fast at all as I mentioned I was behind everyone. So Gabriel stoped and took my hand pulling me with him. He is so fast it was hard for me to keep up with him damm.

We all ran shouting "hello" into the camp but no answer, Great! But there was a sign.

"Come down mountain call 911" Alex read out.

"Oh god, ima die with you losers, I haven't even had sex before—!" Dariush panicked but stoped for a second realising what he just said. Everyone looked at him weird except from Gabriel he just chuckled smirking at me.

I turned around and started laughing so did Gabriel I couldn't help it.

"Ok to clear things up, I've had sex before— but not with 2 girls" Dariush lied which made me laugh even more, Alex even started laughing. I could see zhenzhen smiling.

"Guys" Dariush warned.

"What it's fine we're all virgins" I laughed but Gabriel just coughed.

"What—? Wait no you've had-?" Alex asked in shock, Gabriel didn't answered he just smirked, even zhenzhen looked shocked.

"Wait really?" I couldn't believe what I'm hearing.

"Guys!" Dariush shouted.

"What!" We all  shouted at him..well except zhenzhen.

"Look" Dariush pointed to the sky which made my eyes go wide.