Part 17

Gabriel finally put me down as we arrived at my house. I looked at it and it doesn't look half bad compared to the other one's I've seen on our little journey to save with world.

"This is your house?" Gabriel said in shock.

"Yes it is why?" I asked.

"It's nice" he smiled so did I, We both walked in hand in hand as the others where raiding the cupboards for food.

"Leave some for us" I laughed, They didn't listen they just kept raiding the cupboards. I rolled my eyes making my way to my old room.

I opened my room and it was how I left it. I walked in looking at all the photos on the wall of me and my friends and my boyfriend. Oh shit I have a boyfriend.

"This is your room" Gabriel said coming in, My eyes widened most of these photos are of me and hunter hugging or doing some cute stuff.

"Urm yeah" I said turning around trying to hide my photo wall.

"Hi guys" everyone came in, Gabriel turned his attention to the others as they all sat down on my bed. I sighed in relief and sat with them.

"Can't believe we're actually trying to save the world" Dariush laughed.

"Same" I sighed.

"But I wouldn't change anything" Alex joined in. We all gave him the 'Carry on' face.

"We met each other, Gabriel and Ava could be a thing" I blushed so hard and swear Gabriel blushed too.

"So could you and zhenzhen" Gabriel said pointing between them, We all started laughing. We all started talking about how life is crazy and what we are gonna do after this.

"I need a piss" Gabriel said getting up and went to my bathroom which was connected to my room.

"Nice to know" I mumbled.

We all started talking again and laughed until we heard Gabriel slam the door shut.

"What was that for!?" I shouted.

"Who is this cunt" he said holding up a picture of me and hunter. I stayed quiet because he has every right to be pissed.

"Your fucking kidding me" he started to cry.

"You played me!" He shouted through his sobs, I didn't say anything I don't know what to say to him.

"Can't believe you fucking did this to me" he said ripping the picture of me and hunter. He punched the wall making us all flinch and stormed out.

I sat there shocked and disappointed. I forgot everything about hunter he hurt me so bad I just didn't think about him when I was Gabriel.

"Ava that was fucked up" Dariush said getting of the bed and followed Gabriel. Alex joined him.

"Sorry Ava" zhenzhen whispered and left me to sit in the dark. Tears fell down my cheek, I've just hurt somebody who means the world to me.

I walked to the bathroom and turned on the bath.putting my hair in a bun and locking the door. As I got in the bath I looked through all the photos of me and Gabriel.

Why does this always happen to me? I didn't mean to hurt him but he was the one who made me like him

Why does this always happen to me? I didn't mean to hurt him but he was the one who made me like him. I mean come on if a hot boy kept flirting with you wouldn't you like him?

As I was daydreaming about life I heard knocks on the door
"Ava we all need a bath hurry up" zhenzhen shouted through the door, I got out wrapping my self in a towel. My eyes blood red from when I've been crying.

I unlocked the door and let her in. I went into my room where all the boys were sitting on my bed cleaning Gabriel's knuckles.

They all looked at me Alex smiled so I smiled back. I went to get my clothes from my drew as I can Finlay wear something I actually like.

"Don't worry I didn't snoop through your Draws" Dariush spat. Tears formed in my eyes why is he being so mean.