Chapter 31: The kiss

Kennedy (also now known as Ashley):

"Ash! Come, let's take a pictureeee." Lee slurs. I walk over and try not to trip as we all pose for the picture. I lost Justin and I haven't seen Catherine or Chantel since we started to do shots. I've only had two or three shot while everyone else were already drunk off their ass.

I was worried about Justin, I don't even know where he is. For all I know, he could be doing drugs right now or hooking up with one of the strippers here.

The girls are all now making their way to the dance floor. I don't feel like dancing so I sit down on a bar stool and ask for just a coke. The stool next to me is taken by a blonde boy who gives me a smile. "I was looking for you," Austin smiles, taking a sip of his beer.

"Really?" I murmur.

"Yep. I'm bored and Vanessa just wants to dance with the girls. Why aren't you with them...?"

I laugh as I grab his beer and take a swing of it. What? Everyone else is getting drunk I might as well have a little fun while I can. "I don't dance."

"Everyone can dance." Austin interrupts. "Ah, but I said I don't dance, not that I can't dance."

Austin leans forward and his breath smells of alcohol. "Then show me. Show me that you can dance." He whispers into my ear, making goosebumps appear on my skin. I grab the bottle of beer and take a large gulp before grabbing Austin's hands and dragging him to the dance floor.

So many people where dancing and singing, grinding their bodies onto other bodies.

Austin places his hands on my waist as he danced together. I was having a lot of fun until I saw a certain two people together.

Justin was standing with Chantel, an angry look on his face. He looks frustrated and I could see his red eyes from here. He's either had too much to drink or done some drugs. Chantel then smashes her lips onto his forcefully and what surprises me is that he starts to kiss her back with even more force.

I was furious and I don't even know why. He's not even my real boyfriend and whatever I think I feel for him shouldn't be real either. Chantel smirks into the kiss and she and I both know she got what she wanted.

Austin noticed and he looks down at me with his beautiful blue eyes. "Do you want to make him jealous?" Austin asks.

"Huh?"

"Make Justin jealous.... I think I know away to help you out." My widen and I shake my head. "No Austin. I would be using you and there's no point to even making him jealous. Plus, you're with Vanessa! She would hate you and I both if she found out you cheated on her with me!" Why would Austin want to do that. He's so sweet to Vanessa and they love each other.

"It's a club, Kennedy. Vanessa and I both know whatever happens in a club doesn't mean anything. We've been over this. The amount of times she's kissed a random stranger is uncountable was I mad? Yes, but were all drunk here and there and in the end we know we're meant for each other,"

"But-"

"He's looking and I'm getting fucking horny from just looking at you." Austin whispers harshly as he then proceeds to attaches his lips to mine and I kiss him back. His lips are soft but Justin is still by far a better kisser. I feel him swipe his tongue on my bottom lip and I surprise myself but letting him enter his tongue into my mouth.

"You asshole!" And with that, Austin is pulled off of me and I feel guilty. "You're fucking making out with my girlfriend!" Justin yells, sending a punch to Austin's jaw.

Austin groans and stands up, wiping his mouth with his arm, his blue eyes furious. "You were fucking making out with Chantel and god who's who else! Don't go fucking tell me off about cheating." Austin spat as he storms away, leaving me with a furious Justin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

DUN DUN DUN

-Diana