Chapter 52: Friends

Hi guys! How are you today? 

Enjoy xx

Songs for this chapter: 

The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage by Panic! At the Disco

Girls/Girls/Boys by Panic! At the Disco

There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of it Yet by Panic! at the Disco

Lol it was just a P!atd kind of week.

~

Kennedy:

"Has it already been a full month?" I groaned to myself, not happy to feel the red at the bottom of my underwear. I awkwardly slip out of bed, ignoring the slight pain in my lower back and grab a fresh pair of underwear and a pad from my suitcase. 

Once I was done with that I washed my hands and brushed my teeth. Memories from last night was flowing through my mind. Justin and I agreed to be together as soon as Ashley would come back and he had broken up with her. It was his idea in the first place and honestly it wasn't that bad of an idea.

I needed some time before I told Lee (Ashley Tisdale), Alex and Vanessa the truth. I had already texted Austin last night and told him about what happened with Justin and I texted Vanessa simply saying we had made up and she made me call her and give her details right after. Of course I didn't give details on the whole thing but just enough to let her know we are half way back on track.

The only thing was that I didn't want to be dating Justin while he was technically dating my sister. I know it sounds weird because I was practically dating him behind her back when while she was gone but it just felt wrong to date him at the moment. Plus, neither of us wanted to rush into anything too quickly to cause another problem. There was just too many things going on in my head at the moment and I still have to figure out what im going to do about my dad's marriage and the whole 'hey ya i'm not dead' stunt from my mother. 

Justin and I were both cool about it and agreed that we should wait until he broke up with Ash for us to start on our own relationship so I was happy with that.

I had tried contacting Ashley but she hasn't been answering her phone so I might try again later on today. 

So, until he and Ashley have broken up, we are staying friends. Yep, just friends. That's how it's going to be for a little bit. I grab all of my left over clothes from my closet and fold them so I could put them into my luggage case. I wanted to move out of Justin's place so we could try to handle the whole 'just friends' thing. A little bit of distance would be good once in a while and Justin needs to be able to be at his own place without having me around all the time. 

I spend the rest of the morning packing until i'm all set. Justin had left to the studio really late last night after dinner and so he was still sleeping in right now. I tip toed into his room and scribled down a short message on a yellow stick paper, saying i'm going to my dad's place, sticking it onto his forehead.

I moved back and giggled a bit before silently leaving his bedroom. I left Justin's place and took a Cab to my dad's place. I texted Ross in advance and he said it was safe to come back. Dad and Kory had planned to go on a trip to Cancun on their own for two weeks. They left two days ago so we would have the house to ourseleves for a bit.

When I reached the house I went home not surprised to be greeted by an empty house. Zachary doesn't live here anymore, Isabel is always at dance or with her boyfriend, Parker, and Ross has soccer before he goes out with his own friends.