Chapter 25: Hawaii

Songs for this chapter:

Lazy song by Bruno MArs (Because im very lazy oops)

This freaking song by The Janoskians (They are my husbands/baes)

Voodoo doll by 5SOS (5SOS is also my bae becuz y the hell not)

Black Widow by Iggy ft Rita Ora (Again the bae)

Kennedy (Also now known as Ashley):

"Helloooooooo, Hawaii!" Lee (Ashley Tisdale), shouted as she walked off the private jet. "Woah," I murmured as I walked off.. It was so beautiful and hot here. Hawaii was so pretty and I felt like I was in heaven. An arm was wrapped around my waist, pulling me forward to a familiar body. "It's nice isnt it?" Justin spoke into my ear. I nodded as I pulled away from him and turned to the group. "Let's get going, yeah?" 

A cab came and got us, driving us to the hotel we were staying at. After paying the cab driver we pilled out the car and walked into the giant, beautiful hotel. "Wow," I murmured. There were lots of flowers, palm tree's a giant pools. The hotel place that we were staying at was huge and very exclusive/fancy. The boys went and to the front desk to get the keys to our rooms as us girls took a look around the lobby.

"How long are we here for?" Vanessa asked. 

"Two weeks." Lee (Ashley Tisdale) smirked as she watched a group of good looking boys pass by us. 

"Okay girls, we are on the top floor so let's get going and we'll decide how to split the rooms," Austin said, wrapping his arm around Vanessas waist. We walked towards the elevator and Alex pressed the 22 floor and the elevator quickly went up and onto the 22 floor we were. There was glass windows almost everywhere so you got the view of the whole place from inside the hotel to see the outside of it. 

"The view is so pretty." I muttered to myself. "Ya, it is." Austin agreed as he and Vanessa walked down the hall, the rest of us following behind them. "Okay so we have three rooms, so-" 

"So, us four girls could share one room and you boys could share the second room. The third room could be for our stuff." Lee smirked knowing that the boys woudnt want to share a room together. 

"Hell no," Justin scoffed. "Im taking a room with, Ash." I pouted at him and he glared at me. "Dont you dare give me that cute look." I giggled and Austin handed us our room key. "Okay then, its settled. Alex and Lee take the second room and Vanessa and I will take the third room." 

"Let's all meet back in the lobby and we'll go down for dinner together?" Alex suggested. We all agreed to meet back in two hours after we all get un packed and ready and go down for dinner all together. 

Now I have to deal with sharing a room with Justin for two weeks. This is going to be a long trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Filler chapter. 

CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR HEART?! HARRY WROTE AN AMAZING SONG AND I JUST CAN'T. ARIANA ALSO SUNG VERY WELL AND THAT SONG JUST GETS TO ME SO CONGRATS TO BOTH. EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO CRY IN CORNER. K BUH BYE FO NOW PPLSZZZ.

-DIAANNNAAA