Chapter 47: Too late

please read end note AFTER reading this chapter. thanks.

Songs for this chapter:

Life support by Sam Smith

Stay with me by Sam Smith 

Afire by Ed Sheeran 

~

Kennedy (Also now known as Ashley):

-Two days later-

All i've done is hide under the covers, crying. I hated the fact that I was crying over some boy but I couldn't help it. I really do love him. But was it really the right thing to do? To love him?

-Four days later-

I want to check my phone. I haven't heard of Justin in the last four days but I was scared. I felt like If I checked my phone I would be disapointed. I know he wouldn't call. Why would he? I had run out on him.

-A week later-

My phone had stopped ringing and vibrating with messages. Maybe this was it.

~

It's been a full two weeks and a few days of hidding out between Vanessa's and Austin's places. I haven't heard of Justin and the couple had kindly stayed off topic about him. I felt so bad for still not getting the courage to tell Vanessa, Alex and Lee (Ashley Tisdale) the entire truth but I just couldn't do it.

Not yet anyway.

"Ash, honey you need to get up. You can't just hide out in here forever." Lee frowned, pulling the covers off my shivering body. "No," I whinned, trying to pull them back over me. The blonde crosses her arms over her chest, glaring down at me. 

"Come on, Ashley, she's right." Alexandra pouted, her blue eyes meeting mine.

"Guys, let her stay in. She's not in a good position with Justin right now." Vanessa butts in for me, grabbing the duvet from Lee's grip. 

I didn'f feel like doing anything today. 

Well not like I ever feel like doing anything but espicially not today.

I care about Justin. I know I want to be with him but I can't. It's not fair to my sister. I know she likes him too, hell she might even love him. Maybe she thought switching places with me was a good idea but it honestly wasn't. I got dragged into this and i'm now apart of the game.

It wasn't fair to her either espically since Justin admited to having feelings for me. I felt guilty as if loving Justin wasn't right.

Maybe it wasn't.

Maybe it was time to pack up and head back to Seattle and never come back. It sounded like a good idea to me. I would be away from the Hollywood Life, from my messed up family, from the pretend life and from Justin.

Justin freaking Drew Bieber. 

But everytime I thought about it, my heart ached a little more with each thought.

I'm so confused with myself. Some days I would wake up angry with myself, angry with Justin. Then the next day I would be crying and then after I would just be emotionaless. I didn't know how I felt anymore and it was driving me insane. 

I let out a big huff into the pillow, letting my face fall flat against it. "Ashley King, come on! We should go out to a party tonight." Lee sqeals. 

"Bufm murph a wedshaaye, Jee." 

"Okay, get your head out of the pillow and speak properly." Lee said in annoyed tone. I huff, getting my face out from the soft pillow so I could speak up instead of it getting muffled by the pillow, "I said, But why it's a wednesday, Lee. Who throws parties on a Wednesday?" I didn't want to go to a party.