Chapter 2: Plans

Kennedy:

I put down the last magazine that I was reading and groaned as I rubbed my hand to my forehead. All this Justin and Ashley problems were killing me. I decided now was a good time to call Ashley. But before I could even pick up my cell, it started to ring.

I checked the caller ID and sure enough it was Ashley. "I need to talk to you." We said at the same time as we answer the call. "What's happened with Justin?" "I need you to do me a favour." Ashley asked at the same time I asked what was happening. "Huh? A favour? What kind of favour?"

Ashley sighed through the phone before speaking up again. "I need you to pretend to be me for a couple of months."

"Pretend.... To be.... You...? But why?"

"Things with Justin just aren't working out and I need a break. I decided that I would travel the world for a bit."

"What no. Ashley I just can't take your place like that! I don't even like Justin do you remember the first time I met him? He's so rude and arrogant. Why are you dating that jerk anyways?" I pressed. "Because I like him and he's really sweet to me." Ashley hissed through the phone. "Look.... I just need a break, alright? Please? Do it for me." Ashley begged.

"I don't know... What if some one finds out. What if Justin, finds out?"

"He wont find out. No one will. He wont even know the difference." She said. "No one will find out. Its just for a few months anyways. Dad wont find out that im gone and neither will Justin. Please just do it."

I let out a breath I didn't even know that I was holding. I may not get along very well with my sister but she is still my sister. My twin sister.

"Alright, alright I'll do it!"

"Really?!" Ashley asked surprised. "Yes. But what about Uni? And the book store I work at?"

"Don't worry I'll take care of that. Now let me explain the plan."

Ashley explained how she was still in another fight with Justin and the last thing she said to him was that she would be visiting me. But the truth was that she would come to Seattle and be here for a bit while I take the limo back to the hotel in D.C and we leave off from there. I would have to pretend to be Ashley for a few months and then we would switches places. Then I could be Kennedy King again and not, Ashley King.

Ashley explained why they were fighting and she showed me picture of who is who. There was a Pattie, Jeremy, Alfredo, Chaz, Ryan, Za, Khalil, Kyle and Jaden. That night Ashley came to Seattle actually.

"Hey." I awkwardly said to my sister as she stood in my door way. "Hi." Ashley replied, pushing away a light brown strand of her hair. I let her in and we walked to my living room and Ashley looked around. My apartment had a really mordern look except for my library room which is just a room filled with shelfs, books and a desk.

We sat down on the white leather couch and I brought in some coffee. "Okay so I need to tell you something...." Ashley started. She had this certain look on her face... embarrassment?

"Spill." I demanded.

"Okay so ummmm meandJustinhaventdoneityet." She quickly said. "What?" Ashley sighed and covered her face with both of her hands. I pulled her hands away from her face to see a flushed Ashley. "Me and Justin...." She took a deep breath before continuing, "We haven't had sex yet...." She mumbled.

"What? But you guys were dating for a year. Im pretty sure you guys would have done something at least once." Ashley shook her head. "Nope. And nine months. Not a year." I rolled my eyes at my twin.

"We are just so busy and we've been fighting recently. And oh my god we tried to do it one time but then Chaz walked in on us by accident and argh. I even had any outfit and everything!" Ashley complained. I bit my lip from saying anything that I probably shouldnt have. "So you're still a virgin...?"

"Uhh."

"Ashley!"

"Well im sorry! I was in grade twelve!"

"Who was it?"

"Tyler Riet." Ashley shyly said. I remember Tyler. They only dated for about a month. Ashley has dated many guys. Even though we were twins all the guys seemed to go for Ashley. I never understood why, but I get it. Im a geek. And well she's not.

Tyler was the quater back on the foot ball team. Now that I look back at it Tyler is nothing compared to Ashley's boyfriend now. For her they seem to just keep on getting better and better. But don't get me wrong,Ashley was never a slut. She may have dressed a little inappropriately before, but shes only done the deed once I guess.

"Have you ever done it again after that?" I asked, curious. Ashley had a serious look on her face as she shook her head, telling me she really didnt.

"Okay...."

"Oh! But um Justin had seen my boob before." "Um... how may I ask?"

"We were at the bar and we were both drunk and Justin and me went into the girls bathroom and things got heated and I pulled off my dress and bra." Ashley shrugged. "So what does this have to do with me....?" I asked.

"Well I have the birth mark on my left boob. And you dont. So watch out." My mouth made an 'o' shape and then it hit me. "Wait...... watch out? Why?"

"Well its obviouse Justin will kiss you and stuff like that. Your are pretending to be me."

"Right but shoudnt I try to get away from that?" Ashley shook her head which made me surprise. "You want me to kiss your boyfriend and make out with him and you wont even give a shit?" Ashley shrugged. "If you dont it will make it obvious that something is wrong and he will find out." Oh my god I cant believe Im doing this. First of all I really hate Justin's guts and he hates mine. Second of all I have to kiss him and all that shit. Oh what have I gotten myself into?

"Ashley I dont know if this is a good idea I mean what if-"

"No! You'll be fine! You'd be a great me." Ashley winked. "But what if-"

"Relax. Its not like your going to fall inlove with my boyfriend." Ashley scoffed.

Ashley's right.

Its not like im going to fall inlove with Justin.

Her plan actually might work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys! So ya this is the second chatper of Swap it out ! Anyways Vote, Comment and Add. Next chapter will be up soon. Check out my other fanfics too.

-Diana