Chapter 30: Alcohol to pass the time

Songs for this chapter:

Don't by Ed Sheeran

Nina by Ed Sheeran

Tomorrow never dies by 5SOS

Skinny Love by Birdy

Kennedy (Also now known as Ashley):

"Are you almost ready yet?" Alexandra yells from the otherside of the bathroom.

"Yes! Almost, just wait like, two minutes!" I respond back.

"Kayyyy." I was wearing a sliver off the shoulder dress with matching sliver heels. My light brown hair opened and straightened my hair. My make up was simple. Once I was done, I took one last in the mirorr before pushing open the bathroom door. All four of us girls were getting ready in Lee (Ashley Tisdale) and Alexandra's hotel room. "Ash you look so pretty!' Vanessa squels. "Thank you but you look stunning!" I admire Vanessa. She's so pretty and kind. She was wearing a dark green dress that was strapless and it suited her so well. Her hair was twirled up and cliped back with a clip a few loose strands hanging down. She looked very elegant for a club. Alex was wearing a black lacey dress and she had done smokey eye make up. Her hair was down and she looks beautiful. Lee was wearing a very pretty dark blue, strapless dress. I actually really liked her heels, even if they were five inches long. Her blonde hair was curled at the ends and she looked stunning. 

"Are we all ready?" 

"Yup. Let's get going, girls." 

We walk out to the hallways and into the elevator, the boys said they would meet us downstairs. 

"Wow, you girls look beautiful." Austin compliments. 

Vanessa giggles, "Thanks, babe." I look away from their affection. Why must they be so cute? I evny them but yet, I look away because of my selfish feelings. I wanted something like that but I was stuck with a fake relationship with my twin sister's boyfriend.

I walk over to Justin who nuzzles his head in the croak of my neck. "You look beautiful." 

"Thank you." Is all I say. 

"Im sorry for not admiting it, yes I did have something with Chantel but it means nothing, she means nothing to me. You're my everything." 

I pull away from Justin and stare into his beautiful brown orbs. I place my hand on his cheek and caress it. I can't stop the way I feel about him. Im so selfish. I lean up and kiss his tempting pink lips. He's a litle bit shock at first, I am too, but he kisses me back softly. I slowly pull away, im lost in his beautiful eyes. 

"We should get going now." 

"Okay." He whispers. 

Once we arrive to the club, Chantel was there to greet us with her friend, Catherine. "Yay you guys made it." She smirks. She's wearing a black sparkly dress with black pumps, her make up done perfectly. "Yes we have." Justin sighs. "Let's get this night over with." 

Both girls smirk to each other flick their heads to the side, an amusing yet ver sneaky 'okay then, lets get started' look on their faces. Chantel grabs a bunch of shot glasses off the bar counter,

"Good thing there's alcohol to pass the time." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

SHORT BUT I UPDATED TWICE TODAY SO YAY LOL YA IK I SUCK.  POOP.

-Diana