Tonight Is What Matters

"Slut!" Pan was yelling at Lynn.

"Please," she begged. "You have been yelling for hours! Just tell me what I did!"

"Connor liked you." Pan said.

"Why am I in trouble for that?" Lynn's eyes grew wide in shock. "I did nothing wrong!"

"You're mine..." He hissed. "Nobody tries to take what I possess."

"Why would you think that? Those days are over!" She started to walk out of his treehouse.

"If you walk out you'll never see Rocky again." She stopped at his warning. He was so much more powerful than her. She couldn't stop him from doing anything. She just had to do as he said. Lynn turned around to come face to face with Pan.

"Let it go!" She yelled. "Whatever you are holding on to you need to let it go! You left me! Remember!? You gave up on anything we had! And now you are acting like you own me!? You have to move on! Our relationship is in the past!"

"Is it?" He asked. His voice suddenly became very calm. "Are you sure there isn't more in store?"

"What are you talking about?" She rolled her eyes. "You think we could ever be together again? You're dumber then you look."

"Maybe not..." he stepped closer to her. "But maybe."

With every step he took foward she stepped back. He kept pursuing her until her back hit the wall and she couldn't step back any further. Then he grabbed her wrists and held them against the wall over her head. She squirmed for a few seconds and then stopped. Lynn realised she couldn't get free no matter what she did. She also kind of knew that she didn't really want him to stop.

His eyes flickered for a moment between her eyes and her lips. Then, without thinking, she leaned foward and closed the gap between them. She kissed him softly and he kissed back just as gently. For the first time in years they finally felt at home with each other again. Pan missed her so much more than he could express. But he tried to show her anyway. He deapend the kiss before she could pull away. Soon he picked her up and moved her to his bed. She smiled slightly as he crawled on top of her and they locked lips again.

...

Felix was just outside the tents watching Rocky. She was busy playing in the dirt and his job was to make sure she didn't get hurt while Lynn was being yelled at. The yelling between Pan and Lynn seemed to get louder and louder by the minute. Felix tried not to listen in but it was hard. Soon he gave in.

After a few moments of watching a bird and listening to the argument he looked over at Rocky just in time to see her shove a rock in her mouth. She didn't swallow it, after all she was five years old and smart enough to know that. But when Felix asked her to spit it out she refused. He tried everything but she wouldn't let the rock out of her mouth. He wasn't sure what to do and began to panic when he suddenly realised that the yelling and fighting had stopped. He didn't hear anything now. Maybe that ment they were done and he could ask them what to do about Rocky.

She refused to follow him so he just stood up and walked over to Pans treehouse without her. He made sure to keep an eye on her as he walked so she wouldn't do anything else that would get him in trouble. At Pans door he forgot to ask if he could come in before he entered. When he looked inside the sight he saw shocked him.

Lynn was laying under Pan on his bed and he was straddling her hips on top. They had gotten so involved in each other. To involved to notice Felix standing in the doorway watching them Make out.

He smiled slightly. The whole point of bringing Lynn here was to try to help get them back together. And maybe now it was finally working.

Felix decided it would be best to leave them alone and keep it a secret that he saw them. He wouldn't want to ruin anything that might be happening between them. He turned around and smiled to himself as he walked back to Rocky.

Rocky had spit out the rock and was now busy collecting flowers to make a bouquet. Felix started picking flowers besides Rocky.

"Want to play house?" She asked excitedly.

"Only if I can be the dog!" Felix laughed.

_________________________________________
Read, comment, share, vote ❤