Tom the spoiler- Jake Gyllenhaal

Credits to owner: angelkurenai on tumblrWarnings: none, just tom being himselfWord count: 1

Warnings: none, just tom being himself
Word count: 1.5k

Imagine Tom accidentally spoiling that your boyfriend, Jake, has plans to propose to you and already has bought an engagement ring.

"Acting is on its own a tough profession but one must admit each movie is different and does demand more things from you. Especially a superhero one, has even more demands. And you as actors need to be able to live up to the expectations and demands of this job." the interviewer said and both Jake and Tom nodded their heads "So my question is, was there a scene that was particularly hard to film and you felt like demanded more from you as actors than any other one?"

"Oh you're playing a very dangerous game there, I'm warning you!" Jake said with a grin, grabbing his coffee to take a sip as he glanced at Tom "Are you sure you want him to answer that one? Because if you do, let me go right ahead and say: Spoiler Warning! Proceed with caution!"

"Come on, dude." Tom laughed although deep down he too was scared something might slip. It was this kind of questions that he really was scared of "Have some faith in me!"

"Oh I do have faith in you! I have so much faith that I am 100% sure you will leave one non-spoiled scene in the entire movie. That's why I'm making this clear, I have no part in this!" he raised his hands in the air.

"Wow way to throw me under the bus, man, thank you so much for this." Tom blinked, faking shock and hurt but in the end they both burst in laughter "Anyway, I'll prove you wrong and you'll see it!" he said fully determined before turning back to the interviewer "I actually remember filming this scene which-" he paused for a second, glancing at Jake who was seemingly on alert, watching his with wide eyes.

"Look at him!" the interviewer laughed "He's like ready to jump and stop you in case you spoil something."

"You know, I suggested getting duct tape with me just in case but somehow they believed it was too much? What kind of thing is even that?!" he looked around with a funny look before scoffing "Now there's only so much I can do about it." he shrugged as his words earned a laugh "You can never be too careful I tell you." Jake noted and Tom shook his head with a laugh.

"Don't worry man. As I was saying, there was this scene which aside from the action part which it certainly had, because I remember my heart racing the entire time, it also came down to being really emotional. And- and I remember how it was during the middle of the production and we had shot some easy and hard scenes but when we got to shot that one it was, like, Whow man this is tough! And now that it's all over I can say that for sure. I remember how I had to balance those two and it was particularly hard because other than being this struggling hero trying to fight for his life and the ones he cares, I had to show the emotional pain on my moves and whenever I could my voice and face; whenever it was on display I suppose. It was like putting two aspects together that very often are linked but also very rarely are displayed in that way, with- with the mask on and all that. So uhm-" he shrugged a bit, nodding his head "Yeah, that's it I believe."