Misunderstanding that led to a lot more- Jake Gyllenhaal

Credits to owner: celebsimagines on tumblrWarnings: noneWordcount: 2672

Warnings: none
Wordcount: 2672

Imagine Jake and the reader have a really bad fight and it's the reader's fault so she's gotta go and make things right.

The anger in the room was thick in the air. The kitchen looked like a mess, after a lot of food cans and containers being smashed, and the cloths thrown around the room. Your voices had been at their highest point in the history of your relationship than they had ever been – the little boy upstairs being completely forgotten.

"How could you think something like that of me?!" Jake's pitch was ringing in your ears, but yours was higher. "Those were your exact words!! You said you didn't want me to work because you think you earn oh-so-much money!" "I never said that! What the heck is wrong with you?!"

Your face turned even redder "What is wrong with me?! What is wrong with me?! You are the one that's completely out of his mind!"
Your husband was waving his hands around while shaking his head, confused about how a small confrontation had turned into this massive disagreement

"I-I-never said anything like that! How can I be crazy because of words that never left my mouth!", he took a deep breath before continuing "I'm not gonna discuss this anymore, you're imagining things – I don't care!"

He walked out of the kitchen, into the living room. You were right on his feet
"Do not walk away from me – We're not done here! Now you're calling ME crazy?"
Your voice being so furious, you didn't even hear the small footsteps that were slowly making their way downstairs. Jake turned around after being halfway into the living room, "I WILL walk away from a woman who's only talking nonsense and blaming me for something that I never said!"

Your hands flew into your hair, grabbing it, almost pulling out completely
"AAAGGHH, I-I don't even know what to say anymore! You can't be reasoned with!"

Your husband was quick on his feet to approach you, making you slightly back away
"You CAN talk to me! If you would talk normally and tell things that are actually true! You are so naïve!"Not going to lie, you were a bit scared – you had never seen him like that. But being as furious at him as at that moment, completely ruined any chance of talking to him normally."Get out of my house", your voice now was a lot quieter, compared to the one that had been screaming at the actor in front of you for almost an entire hour – you didn't look him in the eyes.

A look of shock and horror overcame his face
"What?", he whispered.
"Get. Out. Of my house."He scuffed
"Your house? Oh, fantastic", he backed away and left a bigger gap between you "So now it's YOUR house. Since when was this your house? As far from what I can remember, we bought this house together. TOGETHER!", his voice got louder again

"Do you know what that even means anymore?! How could you be such a bi-", before he could even finish his sentence, you walked up to him quickly, only to slap him across his face. Jake's head turned, and he started holding his cheek – your breath became heavy and uneven. What did I just do?, the thought immediately crossed your mind, and your hands flew up to cover your mouth. Your partner started nodding his head, tears of hurt bursting out of his eyes.