The father that matters- Jake Gyllenhaal

Credits to owner: psychokai1972 on tumblrWarnings: some  language,angst, fluffWord count: 1610

Warnings: some language,angst, fluff
Word count: 1610

Imagine Jake is dating you, a single mother. Jake is completely head over heals for you and your daughter, some things happen but it doesn't matter because in the end of the day there's always a suprise.

He connected his lips with her briefly, a small smile appearing on his face as he laid beside her on their bed. The opened window let some of the air from outside come in, the heat in the bedroom lowering; but it still was way too hot to sleep with any covers. Y/N turned to the side,her elbow digging into the mattress as she held her head on her closed fist.

"How do you think she'll take it?" She asked quietly, her mind getting lost in the worst of thoughts. Images of her little one crying appeared before her, her heartbeat skipping in her chest at the fictional movie.

Jake caressed her cheek tenderly, noticing the change in her tone and features; she was afraid. " Listen to me, nothing bad will happen, alright; she will probably have some questions. Most kids her age are eager to have a little brother or sister." He whispered kissing her temples, feeling her body relax under his touch.

"You're right, I'm just a little nervous, that's all." She mumbled rubbing her barely noticeable bump.

________________________________

"See you later." She smiled leaning over him and giving him a perk on the lips.

"I hope you have a good day, baby." His hand flying to her stomach and caressing it before she got out of the car and into the building.

He knocked on the door in front of him three times, not long after a small smiling figure opened the door, her eyes lighting up at the sight of him. " Don't you know is better to let the grownups open the door, what if I was a stranger?" Jake squatted in front of the six year old, his face was serious but she could sense the humor in his tone.

"But you are no stranger and I saw the car pulling into the driveway, daddy." She chuckled tucking at the hem of her coral t-shirt. Jake smiled and wrapped her in a bear hug, her little arms closing around his neck as he lifted her up. "I missed you." Victoria said lifting her head from his shoulder.

"I missed you two, bug." Jake pulled some of the loosened strands of hair behind her ears. " Did you have fun?"

" You can't even imagine." He heard his sister's voice at the other side of the door.

"Go to the car, okay? I'm gonna talk with aunt Maggie." The little one nodded ,with the help of Maggie she put her space themed backpack on and headed to the car, patiently waiting for Jake in there as she played with her stuffed bear astronaut. "She didn't give you any trouble, did she?" He looked to his sister hiding his hands in his pant's front pockets.

Maggie shook her head with a side smile on her features. "She never does. She's an angel, really. "She assured. "When are you guys going to tell her?" She asked resting her body on the door's frame.