Tricks- Quentin Beck (Mysterio

Credits to owner: tillthe-end-of-the-line on tumblrWarning: Spiderman FFH spoilers!!! angst, swearing, violenceWord count: 1070

Warning: Spiderman FFH spoilers!!! angst, swearing, violence
Word count: 1070

Imagine, you are a shield agent and you figure out Quentin's plan and get into an argument with him and you go to the shield hideout to tell Quentin's plan to ''Nick Fury'' and ''Marai Hill''

"Y/N! I'm back!"

"Shit," you muttered, shovinQuentin'sns burner phone back into the drawer before running into the bathroom.

"Where are you?"

"Bathroom," you shout, flushing the toilet to keep up your facade before entering the living room of your rented apartment in Venice. Beck and yourself had met through Fury, who trusted you as one of the best Shield agents in the field. You quickly had begun a fling, but it wasn't long until you noticed how secretive Beck was. You'd ask him questions about the Elemental's, about his home, but he'd always shoot them down; originally, you believed that this was simply him not wanting to talk about the horrific things he'd been through, but you also noticed that things about the stories he did tell weren't quite right.

"Parker's a good kid," he said, putting food into the fridge from the brown paper bag he carried, "Smart."

"Sure is," you smiled, complimenting the young boy you'd come to know well, "Stark taught him well." In response to this, Beck scoffed slightly.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just think the kid did that himself, it had nothing to do with Stark," You noticed an almost annoyance in his tone, followed by him muttering, "Stark did nothing but help himself." He thought you hadn't heard, but you definitely had.

"When's the next attack?" You asked, attempting to change the conversation, but you also tried to find out more. Quentin sat in the chair, reading some Shield file as he rested his feet on the coffee table.

"In a couple of days," he said, refusing to look up from the paper. You switched on the t.v, flicking through to find an English channel, but you were stopped your phone buzzing in your pocket. You pulled it out, seeing that you'd been sent an audio file from another agent, with the caption "URGENT: QUENTIN BECK."

"You speak Italian now?" Quentin asked, referring to the Italian channel the T.V had ended up on, snapping you from your daze. You attempted to feign a laugh in response, before telling him you needed to call Fury and heading out to the balcony. You checked behind you, making sure the door was shut and Quentin was still sat in the chair looking at the file, before pressing play on the file. You heard Quentin ranting about Tony Stark, complaining about how he had wronged all of 'them', to which an apparently large group of people cheered.

You should've known. You knew there was something wrong from the start.

"Oh, Y/N," you heard an all to familiar voice from behind you, making you know you'd been caught, "I should've known there was a brain in that pretty little head of yours. It was only a matter of time before you figured it out, I'm just surprised it took you this long."

You considered your next move; you could either try and talk him down, or you could fight. Beck was a smart guy, and can talk his way out of any situation. So, you scooped your leg up, twisting your body to aim for his face with your foot. Unluckily for you, he predicted this move, and grabbed you foot in mid air. He uttered a series of tut's, mocking you and your attempt to escape. Beck fiddle with something on his wrist, and before you knew it, you had been plunged into a nightmare.

You felt something grab at your neck, pulling you off of your feet and leaving you struggling for air. You watched as the floor beneath you began to fall apart, shattering into almost glass shards which plummeted to the black floor beneath you. The hand around your neck let go, leaving you to curl into a ball as you fell to prevent the most damage when you hit the floor below.

"Agent Y/N?" You heard, stopping you even realising that you had stopped falling. There stood a teenage boy in a familiar red and blue suit, but it was all ripped and bloodied, and Peter's eyes were filled with tears.

"Peter, what happened?" You tried to scramble to your feet, but you felt like you'd been strapped to the floor.

"You, Y/N. You could've saved me, why- why didn't you save m-me?" Peter gasped for air as a line was painted across his white throat, angry crimson blood pouring out as the boy began to collapse to the floor. It was only then that you noticed Fury and Agent Hill stood behind, in a similar state to the boy.

You screamed, "WHAT IS HAPPENING? SOMEONE HELP!"

"Y/N," you heard Quentin from behind you, the heavy echo of his boots surrounding you, "you could've stopped this. You could've stopped me. But you didn't, you silly little girl. And now, you have to die." He pulled you to your feet by your neck once more, leaving you gasping for air once again. He gave you one more sickening smile, before throwing you, allowing you to collide with a brick wall and to pass out.

You woke with a groan, feeling yourself propped up. When your eyes opened, you were surrounded by men, all speaking a different language. You stood to your feet, using the wall to help you up, much to the dismay of those who found you.

"I'm ok, I'm ok," you repeated, hoping that if you said it enough it would finally be true. They continued to shout, but you staggered away, sights set on getting to the Shield base before Quentin did. You walked through the streets, gaining many strange looks from people as they saw your bloody face. Eventually, you found your destination, where you were greeted by Quentin having a conversation with Fury and Maria.

"-I honestly don't know what happened, she just went crazy, kicking and screaming. It was terrifying!" Beck said, managing to produce convincing tears to well in his eyes.

"You areshole." You shouted, leaning against the curved wall for strength.

"Agent Y/L/N!" Fury said, shouting for a medic to help you.

"She needs help!" Beck shouted.

"He attacked me, he messed with my head, he's-he's not on our side, Nick. You can't trust him!"

"What is wrong with you, Y/N? You just lost it, I didn't do anything!" Nick helped you stand up, and then helped you onto a stretcher.

"Nick, Nick!" You held his arm as you were pushed down by a medic, "We can't trust him, Nick."

The man merely winked at you, grabbing your arm reassuringly before checking Beck was out of earshot, before uttering, "Don't worry, I know."