Are we falling out of love?- Jake Gyllenhaal

Credits to owner: celebsimagines on tumblrWarnings: noneWordcount: 2261

Warnings: none
Wordcount: 2261

Jake has been away doing meetings for his upcoming projects and reader misses him so much and things haven't been the same without him but then he surprises reader

Falling Out Of Love' - a term you never wished to ever come across in your life, especially not in your relationship with your current boyfriend Jake. A friend had asked you about your relationship and how she hadn't seen you together a lot, so you tried to explain to her what's going on because with Jake doing so much press for 'Stronger' it was really hard to be around him as much. But all she could say was

"I'm really sorry sweetheart, but that sounds like you're falling out of love with each other." And she went on about how if you REALLY loved each other, you would try and fly with him all over the world and you would try to be together all the time, but that had never been yours and Jake's relationship. Yes, of course, you tried to be by your side as much as possible, but you knew when to give each other space and had never had a problem with him being away doing meetings and press. But she was also kind of right because this time it was all different.

You don't know what it exactly was, but Jake was being a bit distant. Were you as well?
It was quite late when you were looking through your phone and saw someone had mentioned you in a tweet saying:

"Look at him!! He's so cute - @(Your username) you are one lucky gal :) I love you both"

And she had also linked a video which looked like a press junket Jake did and because you really missed him and his voice, you decided to just watch it.

The interview was going really well and Jake was as handsome and cute as always - polite and gentle. He got asked a lot of different questions, some about the film, of course, some about himself, random things and last but not least, you.

(I: Interviewer ; J: Jake)

I: And just really quickly for the many fans on Twitter, that asked me to ask you that question.

J: Yeah, sure.

I: Your girlfriend (Y/N) and you have been together for quite a while and -

Jake nodded his head

J: Five and a half years, yes.

I: Mh, and the fans would like to know, how you keep up with each other and about your days. Is it hard to travel around the world answering questions, while your girlfriend is at home by herself.

J: Ehm, yeah... I mean it's not easy, of course, but we manage it really well. We call each other pretty much every day to-to tell us about our day and stuff. And I also try to bring her with me everywhere I can or when she, you know, has the time.

I: Alright and she is at home right now, right? Because I didn't see her backstage.

J: Yeah, yeah, she's got quite a lot to do right now, with her job and especially with this movie, we're doing so much press, that it's all going like really fast and you're lucky if you have time to breath.