Deception- Quentin Beck (Mysterio)

Credits to owner: legitlaur on tumblrWarnings: None really, takes place  before you knew what Quentin did thoWord count: 1748

Warnings: None really, takes place before you knew what Quentin did tho
Word count: 1748

Imagine you're a SHIELD agent with a dark secret. Meeting Quentin helps you open up and realize you can trust some people.

"I stabbed him in the back, the exact same way he did it to me."

You weren't supposed to be on a plane to Venice, you weren't supposed to be on a mission. Fury knew that, but he called you anyway. You told him no, he didn't care. He said it was time to get out of your apartment, time to come back to work. You told him it was too soon, he told you it had been long enough. Somehow that man got you on a plane to Venice, Italy of all places. He didn't tell you anything about the mission, he just said he needed you.

Upon your arrival, there was a man in a suit with a poster that read your name. Classic SHIELD.

The man gave you a file in the car, it briefed you on the situation. Elementals, these creatures were going to destroy the world. Sounded like SHIELD kinda stuff. The file had two personal:

Quentin Beck.

A warrior from Earth 616.

Elementals destroyed Earth 616

Fury must be really desperate if he's getting help from strangers on different Earths. Not to mention you, the least able of any SHIELD agent. Yet here you were, in a car on your way to some secret location for a mission in Europe. You weren't surprised about this Quentin guy however, Earth's greatest defenders the Avengers were gone. No one, not even Fury knew what was going to happen.

Peter Parker/Spider-man

Superhuman strength, web fluid

Avenger

You met Spider-man once before, he was wearing his mask. You didn't even know his name until you saw the file.

The car pulled up to the tunnels of Venice. You walked in, recognizing a few agents at the entrance. You got chills as you went further down the tunnel, there were computers, holograms, and people wearing mostly black everywhere. Everything reminded you of him.

"Agent y/l/n welcome back," Hill called.

Welcoming you back to SHIELD or back to life? You smiled at her anyway.

Fury turned around. "It's about time. I've been waiting to do introductions all night."

"Sorry." you picked up your pace and followed Fury through more tunnel.

"y/l/n meet Peter Parker"

A teenage boy. A boy who has his whole life ahead of him, yet here he was with SHIELD. You promised yourself not to let him get too involved the way you did.