2

Gregory's POV 

I looked over to see Christopher's head on my shoulder. To be brutally honest it was cute. I look back out my flight window but then I hear the captain speak over the speaker. "Please buckle your seat belt and prepared to land." I wake up Christophe and we buckle our seat belts. Once we land we dart strait off the plane and grab our bags. We find a limio with a sign that says.    "Gregory and The Mole" 

We walk over and hop in. "So you ready to see the small town that is South Park?" I ask. "Sure." Christophe replys.  

Christophe's POV 

To be honest I don't want to go on this dumb ass mission but Gregory somehow convinced me that this would be a good idea. I notice Gregory passed out.  

Time skip 30 minutes 

We were almost at South Park and I was so bored. All of the sudden I get the best idea ever. 

I pull out a marker from Gregory's bag. I start to draw a mustache on his face. I know I fucking hate you god but if you could please PLEASE let him just walk around all day looking like a idiot that would be greatly appreciated.

When we finally arrive in this shity town I wake up Gregory and we get out of the car and walk to the police department to get there report. We walk in and see someone behind a desk. "Name sir?" She asked me. Christophe "Ze mole" Delorn and this is Gregory Tviet." I say pointing to Gregory. "Good morning madame." He say shaking her hand.  

I put my hand over my mouth to stop from laughing. The front lady starts laughing uncontrollably and I burst out laughing. He looked at us with a confused look before looking behind him were there was a mirror. "Christophe your dead." He says. "So worth it" He takes a tissue and whipes it off his face leaving not a trace of marker.  "Come on!" he says draging me off into the office. 

We walk in to see the chief of police. "Hello sir" Gregory says in a formal tone. "What's up?" I say flatly. Gregory kicked me as he continued to speak. "So we were wondering about the murder of mayor McDaniels." He says. "Oh yeah I have your report" he hands me a vanilla folder. 

"Thanks" I say. "We will be taking our leave but thank you for your time" Gregory says as we walk out of the department.  "Hey you hungry?"he ask. " No I'm fine." I say. "Bullcrap you didn't eat anything on the plane." He say puting me on his back as he walk towards a chinese restaurant called City Wok. "Gregory put me the fuck down!" I say as he continues to run towards the restaurant. 

He sighs. "Your so difficult." I wrap my arms around his neck. He smirks. When we make it to the place I  jump off his back. We walk in and walk to the counter. "Hi welcome to shity walk. How may I help you." He says in a heavy Chinese accent. I look at the menu before turn to Gregory. He likes foreign food more than I do so I figure he would know what to get. 

"A large general tso chicken with one small side of white rice and one small side of vegetable fried rice."  He said not even stuttering. " Your food wil be with you soon." He said. We go and sit down at a table. I space looking at out at the sunset while Gregory gets on his phone. When the food comes we divide it up and spilt the bill. 

After we through our trash away I face Gregory who looks like he's thinking. "Hey you thinking about asking the Chinese guy about the murder?" He nods. We walk over. "Can I help you?" He asks. "Yes we are news reporters and want to know if you heard anything about the mayor's murder?" Gregory asks. Of course we aren't news reporters but needed a excuse.

 "Oh the mayor's death was awful." Gregory takes out a note pad. "Well all I know is that it happened the night she came in and bought some shity chicken. After that the next day it says on the television that she was dead." "Okay thank you sir. Can we get your name?" I ask. "Tunog Lu Kim." "Thank you sir." We say walking out. 

Gregory's POV 

"We should make it back to our hotel." I suggest. "Or we could.." "or we could what?" I ask. "Visit our old shity school." Christophe suggests. I sigh. "Fine let's go." I say giving in. We head to the school as it starts to get dark. We pick lock the door and enter. It still hasn't changed at all. The only thing different is it looks older. We all around the whole school before going to the final room.

"Mr. Garrisons 4th grade classroom." I read on the door as I opened it. When I opened it my jaw dropped. "Hey what's taking you s-WOAH!" Christophe shouts. "Damian and Pip?!?" I shout. 

Writers note

Okay I learned three things this chapter. 1.Gregorys last name is Tviet after Aaron Tviet 2. The mayor's name is McDaniels 3.I love writing this story. Anyway as always..

Bye peeps!