3

Gregory's POV 

I couldn't believe my eyes. The devils son and the innocent British buy were makeing-out. "Uh uh" pip tried to talk but couldn't. " Look what British boy is trying to say is were makeing-out so make your visit quick." Damian says. His voice was way deeper than when he was a kid. " Well since you are already here do you know about the murder of the mayor." Asked Christophe. 

"Yeah she died because of a gun shot. She enter hell yesterday." Damian said flatly. "Why?" "We have to investigate her death." I answer. "Do you know who killed her?" "Nope. I can only see why they died." "Thanks anyway we'll leave you alone" I say walking out. 

I grab my note book and write down what Damian had said. "That's weird in the report it says she died from a knife wound?" Christophe added. "Do you think the murder changed the file?" I ask. "I don't know. It's that or they stabed her to make sure she was dead." Christophe said.  

Time skip when they get to there hotel

Christophe's POV 

"We will be able to see the body tomorrow." Gregory says hanging up on the phone. I flop down on our bed. Gregory sits next to me. He pushes up on his blonde hair. "I thought this was supposed to be a vacation." He says lying down next to me. I face him. "I love to say this but I told you so." He faces me.  We go in a fit of laughter. I can't help but look at his face. It looked so... kissable. I slap those thoughts out of mind. Just as I was going to get up Gregory wrestles me down.

We horse play for a while until we look at the time. 2:00 am. "I suppose we should go to bed" Gregory says getting off me. "Yeah." I say out of breath. He gives me a hand up. We flop onto the bed and passed out. 

Writers note

I'm sorry it's a short chapter but I will make the next one longer. I promise. Anyways as always...

Bye peeps!