22

Christophe's POV 

~Last time~

"What now?" I ask

"Die"

~⊙¤⊙~

"Not so fast Yates.." I look behind him. General.

He had a gun pointed at the police chief. "How'd you know?" Yates asked in astonishment. All of a sudden I see a boy with red hair and green hat appear behind the general.

I soon see the others pile out. 

"Damn kids." Is the last words I hear out of Sargent Harrison Yates before he was in cuffs. 

Soon enough just as fast as it started, me and Gregory were in the ambulance making our way to the hospital hand in hand. 

A few weeks later Yates was in prison for man slaughter, two counts of kidnapping, and attempted murder. 

Present day

"...and that was the story of how me and Gregory survived the south park police chief." Christophe finishes. 

"Wow general I never knew you two went through so much!" The new soilder said. After the whole crazy adventure Gregory and Christophe dated for a few years until Christophe proposed to Him. They then continued to work for the government until they were promoted to Generals and that's were that lie today. 

~the end~

Writers note 

Thank you all for the amazing support! I loved writing this book so much! I can not thank you for sticking around until the end with me! I am new at writing and this is only my second book and I hope I can continue to improve! Please feel free to comment what you thought on the book and were I need to improve! Thank you and as always....

BYE PEEPS!