16

Christophe's POV 

"Where the fuck is there justice in South Park?" Craig asks. We all decided to meet up at Craig and Tweeks house to start looking for clues. "The only place I can think of is..." Tweek says coming to a conclusion. "The police station...."

My eyes open wide. It makes sense a place of justice and we thought someone messed with the report. It makes sense. "Your right." I say standing up. "I'll see you guys later." I say walking out the door.  

I decided to make it over to the police station but I notice a huge group of people and decide to check it out. 

Just like last time there was 4 podiums with the same people on them except one was missing. The police chief. 

He soon walks up on the stage. "Why where you late?" Cartman says clearly annoyed. "Police work." He says short and flatly. "Whatever let's begin the debate!" I think Kyle's mom says. 

I then walk away and decide this would be the perfect time to go look at the police station.

I am sprinting towards the door and swing it open. "Oh hello Mole. How are you?" The front desk lady asks me. "Fine. Hey can you do me a favour and tell nobody I was here." She nods her head and smiles. I give her a flash of a small smile before quietly walking toward the office area. 

I walk into notice everyone isn't there. I look around and then up. Cameras. I crouch behind a desk before making it to the police chiefs desk. I look around for cameras and thankfully none were around. I stand up and look through his desk.

He had nothing of suspicion so I closed it and took a look on his computer. It's locked. I type in a few random numbers and surprisingly it was 12345. Honestly a horrible password.  

As soon as I open the computer I notice a tabs open. I open it to see he had the mayor's file open. Weird he isn't even on that case. 

I look around the room to see a closet behind me. I open it to find a police uniform. I look down at his shoes. Size... 9. 

Chief  Harrison Yates is Mayor McDaniels killer which means...

He has Gregory.

Writers note 

It has been way to long sense I updated and I'm so sorry I do have school coming back though so updates will be a tad bit slow. Anyways as always....

Bye peeps!

Word count: 418