6

Christophe  

"....so that's what that whole phone call was." I explained as Gregory sipped his coffee. After our visit to the police station we decided to go get coffee ata cafe called Tweaks coffee. "Ah I see." He comments quietly. "You okay?" I ask. Just as he was going to reply a waiter came up to our table. He had blonde messy hair and a green button up shirt under his black apron along with black pants.

 "How was everything?" He asks as he sets down the bill. "Great. Thank you." Gregory says paying the bill. "I feel like I've seen you two before. Do you guys live in town?"  I glance at Gregory for a split second before facing the short male. "We used to go to south park elementary." I say. "Oh! You guys a Gregory and The Mole!" We nod. "How have you guys been?" He asks picking up the money.

"Decent. We have have been working for the U.S government for a while. How about you? Did you and that Craig kid finally get together?" I ask with a smirk.  Gregory kicks me under the table. I notice the male is beet red. "Actually yeah we got married two months ago." He says waving over another male with a blue hat. 

I look at there fingers and notice matching wedding rings. "Hey aren't you two the kids we fought the war with?"  Craig asks us as he puts a arm around Tweek. "Yup. That was the dumbest fucking war I ever fought." I say again earning a kick from Gregory for my language. "Agreed. It was a dumb fucking war." He replies. He then looks at Gregory. "Hey did you and Wendy ever get together?" He asks as Tweek clearly steps on his foot. 

"Nope and thank god I'm gay." He says grabing my hand under the table. I feel my cheeks start to heat up but hide it. "Hey the whole group meeting up at our house you guys want to come?" He asks inviting us. "Sure we got nothing better to do." I reply. We all exchange numbers.

??? POV 

Ugh those dumb kids are starting to figure me out. I need to throw them off somehow...

Gregory's POV 

We left and made our way to a park. I pulled Christophe to the swings and we sat down. "So what do you want to now?" I ask him. "I don't know" he says grabbing my hand.   All of the sudden we see three guys walk past us.  They turn and look at us. "Hey aren't you guys we fought the war with?" The guy in the orange parka asks.

Christophe's POV 

"Yeah." I say flatly. I remember that the Stan kid had a crush on Wendy who was falling for Gregory. "What are you guys doing here? I thought you guys went to work for the government." Kyle asks politely. "We have to work on a case here" Gregory replies. "Cool how long are you guys in town?" Kenny asks. " We don't know yet." I say as they walk toward us. Me and Gregory stand up. 

We all start catching up with each other. Turns out Kyle and Stan started dating and Kenny and Butters got together. Which is a relief that stan doesn't want to kick Gregory's ass. We also found out they were going to come to Tweek and Craigs house as well. Also they apparently are trying to stop Cartman from becoming the mayor. Just as I was going to talk I get interrupted by someone screaming. " You guys! Your never going to believe it. We all face the fat man screaming. 

He was wearinga brown tux with a black tie. "What fat ass?" Kyle asks. I suddenly remember the fat kid. His name was Eric Cartman. He was actually someone we had under our suspects list a few years ago for a lot of crimes but suddenly his name was cleared. 

"Guys come to my house!" He says motioning them to come. "First of all no and second of all we were talking to The Mole and Gregory." Stan says clearly annoyed by the fat man. "They can come with just come on!" He whines.  "Fine but I swear to god if I die they I'm taking your fat ass with me." Kenny says as we all follow Cartman.

Writers note

Okay so in this story there is Creek, Gregstophe, bunny, and style. More ships will be coming along later. If I'm being honest Creek is not my cup of tea. I more of a Crenny but I still think its cute. Anyway as always....

Bye peeps!

Word count: 790

P.S 

Sorry I forgot the word count for the last chapter.