8

Gregory's POV 

Time skip back at the hotel before Craig and Tweeksp party

I look at the time, 4:25 pm. I grab clothes and walk into the bathroom. I get changed into black jeans with a black t-shirt that in big bold white letters says British. Christophe got it for me a few years ago. 

Flashback

We just returned from a war and it was around the holidays.  We returned to our base. We weren't making enough money to do the whole Christmas thing so we decided no presents. 

"Hey Gregory?" Christophe asks. "Wha-" I turn around to see a Christmas box. "You don't-" I got cut off. "Just take the damn present!" 

End of flashback

I finish off the look with a orange jacket and fingerless gloves. I walk out out see the cutest thing ever. 

Christophe was wearing a a white shirt with a black hoodie and black converse. That is cute and all but he was.. WEARING A GREEN BEANIE! 

I walk over to him and plant a peck on his lips. He grabs my hand as we left the hotel. 

Christophe's POV 

My phone is going off so I look at the contact. Craig.

"Hello?"

"Hey just wanted to know if you guys were coming."

"Yeah we're making are way to your house now."

"See you"

"Bye."

I hang up and look at Gregory. "Who was that?" He asks. "Craig" I say grabbing a cigarette and liting it. We all hand in hand in a comfortable silence until we reach Tweek and Craig's house. 

I knock on the door. Tweek opens the door. "Hey guys come on in!" We walk in. "You have a lovely house." Gregory says looking around.  "Thanks you! If you guys need anything Me and Craig will be in the kitchen.

Craigs POV 

I sigh. "...I mean he so cute but I'm such a wimp. I could never-" "Will you shut up? " I say annoyed. Clyde won't stop talking about his dumb ass crush on Token.  I grabbed a pop and walk to the couch. Tweek comes and sits next to me. I put my arm around him.  I look around the room to see everyone was here.  

Christophe's POV 

I'm off in the corner talking to Kyle about random things. I mean from our favorite sport to favorite color.  Suddenly we here screaming from outside. I look around the room and notice  Kyle, Token,  Tweek, Butters,  and me are all inside. 

Writers note 

Sorry there has been no updates. I been busy with my mentally health and kind of been procrastinating. I promise the next one will be longer. Anyways as always 

Bye peeps!