17

Christophe's POV 

.....

He..he h-has Gregory. I fall backward. All this time...he had him. I searched everywhere and he had him. Why? Why did he do this? Why was I stupid enough to not think of him? Where is Gregory?  I hear foot steps coming towards the room. I run straight towards the closet at sat down. I felt a pen under me but I can't care about it right now. 

"...and I'm so tired of..." the officer stopped. "Who is here?" He asks. I think he noticed the room was searched.  "Come out. Now!" He yelled in frustration. "Boss what's wrong?" A lady's voice says. It's the lady from the front office! 

"Did anyone come in the building while I was at the dabate?" He asks her. "Uh No sir." She says thankfully not blowing my cover. 

"Okay thank you. You can go back to the front desk." He says calmly.  I hear her leaving. It stays silent for a minute before I hear him mumbling a few numbers. "0918." He says. I then hear a door opening. I peep through a few cracks. His wall was a hidden door! 

I kept my composure. He began to enter the room and just as he was going I silde the pen I was sitting In between the door to wedge it. 

After that I hear foot steps fade down stairs and decide to come out. The door was open just enough for me to open it. 

I was in and I'm coming for you Gregory.

Writers note 

Hello! I'm sorry it has been waaaaayyyyyy to long for an update but I am in Rhode Island on vacation right now soooooo..... that's cool. Anyways as always....

Bye Peeps!