10

Gregory's POV 

I wake up to a spliting headache. I look over to see Christophe is still asleep. It's to unfair how cute he is. I decied to get dressed. I grab my suit case and look through it. I grab black jeans and I maybe stole Chrristophe's hoodie. I look at Christophe. He still isn't up so I think I'm going to go get us coffee. I plant a kiss on his head and walk out the door leaving a note on the dresser. 

Christophe's POV 

I wake up to see Gregory had went to get coffee. I stand up and look around for my hoodie. I go to text Gregory when I saw the text he sent to me. 

It was a picture of hm wearing MY hoodie. I'm about to text him back when I see the time he sent it. 8:30 am. Weird,it's 9:15? He should be back by now.

Me: hey where are you?

Me:hello!

Me: damn it Gregory this isn't funny. 

I attempt to call him but no answer. I grab my clothes, black shirt with ripped jeans and boots with fingerless gloves. I get changed and walk out the door with my shovel. 

I look around the small town. He said he wanted coffee. The only coffee place there is....

TWEEKS! I start to jog over to the coffee shop. I open the door and walk over to the counter were Craig and Tweek are standing. 

"Hey Mol- SHIT DUDE ARE YOU OKAY?!" Tweeks says talking about my pale face. "Yeah I'm fine I just need to know if Gregory was in here." They both look at me with concerned looks. "Yeah why?" Craig says grabbing a coffee and placing it in Tweeks hand. 

"He has been gone since 8:30 and isn't replying to any of my texts or calls." I say trying to keep my composure. That glance at each other before four people walk in. Kenny, Kyle, Stan, and Cartman. "Hey guys what's up?" Kyle's says as they walk over to us. "Moles trying to find Gregory. " Craig replies. "Why did your boyfriend fly back to England to get his tea?" Cartman says. I give him a death glare. If looks could kill Cartman would be a dead 10,000 times by now. "Shit dude! Sorry!" He says. I grab a chair a sit down. 

"I'm sure he's fine dude. Probably just looking around town." Kyle's says trying to calm me down. I grab my phone and try calling him one last time. Except someone picks up this time.  I put it on speaker.

"Gregory where are you." I say holding back my tears.

"You just had to mess with my business. I told you. If anything this is your fault." A man says in a raspy tone.

"What do you want." I Say.

"Get out of town and maybe you can keep your life to."

With that they hung up.  

Writers note

Haha! What a happy chapter! I'm going to watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Anyway as always....

Bye peeps!

Word count: 504