5

Christophe's POV 

I drug Gregory back to our hotel. "Why did you drag me out of the-" I cut him off back smashing our lips together. He soon kisses back. We finally pulled a part. "Now why did you do that?" He asked me. "I felt like it." I say flatly.

We go in a fit of laughter until it fades to a silence.  We face each other. I pulled him into a kiss.

Time skip 30 minutes after their make out 

We again pull a part as I hear my phone ring. General. After hanging up I look at Gregory. "Now you want to work on the dumb mission?" He nods and pulls out his note book. I grab a white board and have him read his notes as I write them down. 

"Okay our suspect wears size nine shoes and may have a connection to the police department.  The murder weapon was a gun." Gregory says. "The victim just had got back from city wok. A Chinese restaurant." He continues. "That's all we know so far." I say. "We need to go check those security cameras." I say walking towards the door. Gregory soon follows. 

Gregory's POV 

God damn it. I'm still in shock from our whole make out thing that I wasn't paying attention to were I was walking and tripped over a rock. I feel someone catch me. I look up to see Christophe holding me. I stand back up straight. "Clumsy much?" He asks laughing. 

We continue walking towards the police department. We walk in and check in with the front desk lady. We see the police chief huddling in with his crew.  I clear my throat to say we are here. They turn around and look at us. 

The police chief walks over to us as  the rest of his crew makes it back to there desks. "Hello gentlemen how may I help you?" He asks us. "We need to know if this town has security cameras." I say. "Yes we do why?" 

"It's classified." Christophe adds.  "May we see them?" I ask. He nods leading us over to a computer. I sit down on a computer chair.  He opens the security cameras around city wok. We watch as the mayor walks out and pulls out her phone. All of the sudden her face looks terrified. Then the camera went black. I grab headphones and turn up the volume. "AHHHH" the mayor screamed. "Shut up!" A man with a raspy voice says. 

The screen still black suddenly snapped back to the restaurant but there was no mayor waiting outside. I put down the headphones and look at Christophe.  "It looks like our suspects is a male around 40s to 50s." I say grabbing my note Book to write it down. 

Christophe's POV 

As Gregorywrites down his notes I hear my phone go off. I grab it and answer it

"Hello?"

"Listen here Mole and listen good. I know your trying to find me out and if I were you I would knock it off." 

"Oh? Tell me more." I say earning me a suspicious look from Gregory 

"If you don't knock it off I will have to start looking out for your partner ."

I instantly write down the number on Gregory's note book.  I hang up and look at Gregory who was giving me a confused look. "Come on I will explain later." I grab his hand and drag him out of the police station.

Writers note

I am so sorry I haven't posted in a while I will try and post way more. Anyway as always.....

Bye peeps!