15

Christophe's POV 

"....and that's the situation." I finish telling the general. "Ah I see..." he went silent for a minute before clearing his throat. "We will inform the higher-ups and the South Park police-" I cut him off. "No! We think one of them has Gregory!" I say trying to keep composed. 

"Oh well then I will try to keep it a private matter." The general says. "Okay thank you, bye." I say hanging up. 

I lean back in my chair. I check the my phone. It's 9:30 pm.  It's been about 12 hours since Gregory went missing . "Fuck." I mutter to myself.  I hear my phone start to go off. I look at the number and pick up so fucking fast. 

"Hello!" I say sounding way to eager 

"Hello there Mole." The man replys smoothly.

"Where is gregory!?" I ask.

"Woah! Hold on what do I get out of it?" He asks clearly wanting something.

"What do you want?" 

"I will give you a hint about Gregory's location if you tell me what you know about me."

I freeze. 

"I know that you where 9 sized shoes."  I say clearly pick the least useful fact. 

"Something better then that!" He says now angry.

I look over at Gregory's notebook.  I think this one will work. 

"We know you stabbed the mayor." I say hoping that this fact will be useful.

"Perfect. Gregory is somewhere full of justice." He says. 

"What the hell-" he cut me off by hanging up. 

I grab the notebook and write down his clue. I stare at the window looking out on the small town.

"Gregory I will find you."

Writers note 

Thank you guys for the support! I am having so much fun writing this book. I am so sorry the chapters are getting a bit short. I will try and make the next one longer. Anyways as always....

Bye peeps!

Word count: 311