Chapter 9: First Kiss

I was woken by a loud noise, causing me to fall out of my bed and hit the ground. I winced as my wind of air escaped me. Leshawna hit her head on the bed post. I stood up to my feet.

"Ooh! Ugh, okay that dude is really starting to get on my last nerves." Leshawna said. Heather yawned.

"Whatever, he just loves ruining our mornings. Beth, Lindsay, go warm up the shower for me. Now. And remember!" Heather said.

"Not too hot this time. I know." Beth said.

/"Ugh! She's treating Beth and Lindsay like slaves! And THEY'RE too oblivious to even notice!"/

I got dressed quickly and went to the bathroom, only there was a line. Wait, what?!

"What's the holdup?" Bridgette asked.

"Heather needs her private time," Lindsay said.

"This is ridiculous," I muttered.

"How long's Queenie gonna be in there?! I got urgent business!" Leshawna shouted.

"She's could still be a while," Beth said. Ugh!

"Ugh, that's it. I'm going lumberjack style." Gwen said. She then walked off.

"I hope you're ready for your most challenging challenge yet!" Chris yelled over the loud speakers. "Breakfast in three minutes at the campfire pit."

"Um, Heather?" Beth knocked on the door.

"Can one of you come in here and lotion my back? It's peeling!" Heather asked.

"Oh, she cannot be serious right now!" I yelled. I just stormed off. I went lumber jacking and then went to the campfire pit.

"Are you ready for today's extreme max impact challenge!" Chris yelled.

"We are ready!" Owen shouted excited.

"Incoming!" Chris said and started throwing cans at us. I caught mine and looked it. Beans. "This is breakfast."

"No, breakfast is grapes, croissants, even Chef's crappy burnt eggs."

"Beans, beans. They're good for your heart. The more you eat, the more you-" a can of beans was thrown at Owen's head before he could finish.

"Today's challenge is about survival. We're going hunting." Chris said.

"That's more like it," said Duncan.

"Isn't that a paintball gun?" Harold asked.

"Why yes, Harold, it is." Chris said and shot him with it.

"So we won't be killing anything?" Bridgette asked.

"Negatory. This is the first ever paintball deer hunt. I'll announce the teams once we get into the woods." Chris said. "So, finish breaky." Owen burped loudly as I turned to see him eating out all the beans. I scrunched up my face. Ew.

We all walked into the woods where there was seven guns. What?

"And now for the team break downs, the Killer Bass hunters are Harold, Jeff, and Bridgette; locked and loaded with Bass blue paint. And using orange paint are the Gopher hunters, Leshawna, Beth, Owen, Lindsay."

"Wahoo! This is awesome, man!" Owen yelled.

"You also get these stylin' glasses and wicked cameo caps. The rest of you are now deer." Chris said. Excuse me?! "Here are your antlers, noses, and little white tails."

/"No way am I wearing that!"/

"Yeah right. I am not wearing that." Heather said with a frown.

"I agree with her for once," I said.