Chapter Forty-Three

“When Tyler comes back, ask him if he can come on Friday,” Olivia said to me.

We were in McDonald's and Tyler and Aiden decided to order our food too and Olivia was trying to convince me to ask Tyler if he wants to join us on Friday at the beach.

“It's rude to invite him and not Aiden, so I'll ask him another time,” I told her.

Olivia sighed. “Invite Aiden too then!”

“Fine I will,” I smiled. If more of us went then it would be better because it wouldn't look like I was asking Tyler out or anything.

Before we came to McDonald's, we went to the park for a little while but it started getting too crowded so we decided to leave. Aiden and Tyler were being childish as usual and Olivia encouraged them to do so.

I could still hear Aiden and Tyler laughing as they brought the trays with our food on them. Tyler sat down next to me, and Aiden sat opposite him next to Olivia.

“Are you guys still laughing about that old man?” Olivia asked them, whilst looking down at her phone. She's been glued to her phone for a week now, her eyes never leave it.

“No, we're laughing at Sienna's face when the old man approached her,” Aiden laughed hysterically.

“Your face would've looked the same if an old woman approached you like that too,” I defended myself.

Just as we were getting up to leave the park, an old man who was sitting opposite us stopped me from walking.

At first I thought he needed help, but apparently he wanted to ask if I was going out with Tyler or Aiden.

I just shook my head and started to leave until he shouted if I wanted to go on a date with him. Talk about perverted!

I obviously had a horrified look on my face because that's just creepy behaviour. And I obviously walked extremely fast to get out of the park.

And now the guys won't stop laughing at my facial expressions. Great.

“I probably would've run,” Aiden admitted whilst laughing.

“Tyler would've probably just stayed there making conversation with the oldie,” I said, taking a bite off of my burger.

“No I wouldn't,” he said overly-defensive.

“Someone's in-denial,” I teased.

“Just eat your burger,” he said in a flat tone.

“Awww, don't be upset! We all know the truth!” I carried on teasing.

“Whatever.”

“Sienna, would you like to ask them something?” Olivia said, putting her phone down and staring at me.

“Would you guys like to come to the beach on Friday?” I asked looking down at my feet.

“Are you asking both of us out?!” Aiden asked in a pretend shocked voice.

“No, I'm not asking either of you out,” I said.

“I was going to try really hard to impress you,” Tyler laughed.

“You always try to impress her,” Aiden said causing me to blush.

“So it's just us four going?” Aiden asked.

“Jay, my boyfriend, is coming and I think he's inviting some of his friends too,” Olivia told them.

“Is it okay if I invite some others?” Aiden asked.