Chapter Two (Pic of Sienna)

Chapter Two!

I have a basic idea of my storyline but if you have any ideas feel free to message me!

I also added a picture of Sienna (Sophia Bush). And I added a picture of Tyler on chapter 3! :)

Thanks and enjoy!! <3

----------------------------------------------

"You should have just let me pay for your food." Tyler said taking a bite into his doughnut. We had brought doughnuts and drinks but I hadn't let him pay for mine. Why should I? It's not like he's my boyfriend? I don't even think we're friends.

"It's fine. You know, I shouldn't have ditched school. I feel bad on Olivia." I said looking down. I know that I shouldn't have come but I also know that if I didn't he wouldn't have left me alone. I looked at the brightening sun, smelled the fresh emerald grass, then I turned around to face the boy that had bought me to this magical place.

"You need to learn how to relax more and live in the moment." Those capturing eyes stared into mine.

"I do live in the moment. I'm here with you right now, aren't I?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah, you're here but your still moaning about leaving your friend behind." A smirk appeared on his face, showing me how truly beautiful and mysterious he was.

"Whatever." I stood up walking to the rubbish bin.

"I've known you quite some time now and I know you pretty well."

"No, you don't. You have no idea who I am." How can he know me when all he does is annoy me? Does he think he's being clever? Because, he really doesn't know me at all!

"Okay, you're right. I actually don't know that much about you. Like... what's your favourite colour?"

"Red."

"Nice, but I thought you were the type who liked bright colours. Now would you look at that. We have another thing in common. Uh... You're favourite movie??"

I gave him a look, questioning what he meant by 'the type'. But I left it because I wasn't in the mood to argue non-stop. "Anything romantic."

"Are you for real? Romantic movies shouldn't exist. They just put stuff into people's head. They always have soppy endings and they are usually predictable and unoriginal. Always the same typical story; girl meets boy, they can't be together and then, somehow, mysteriously, magically, they fall in love. They stare into each others eyes and from then on it's a happy ending."

"That's not true. What would you know about love anyways?"

"I didn't say I was cupid but I'm not completely idiotic, I know some things about love." He said, his voice suddenly getting defensive. Had I really hit him hard?

"Alright then. But I have a question for you."

"Go for it."

I didn't look at him but I could feel his penetrating gaze on me. "Why are you pretending to be interested in my likes and dislikes? I don't understand you. I just... don't get it."

"Who said I was pretending?"

This time I looked up at him. He almost sounded sincere but when he smiled he reminded me of who he actually was, of what he wants from girls. He was a player, and I wasn't going to be like those girls.

There was silence. All you could hear was kids running around and shouting happily, enjoying their time.

"Okay, let's change the topic. What kind of movies do you like?" I asked, trying to make this moment less uncomfortable.