Chapter One

First story I have written on wattpad! I'm excited!!!!! :)

Ohh and the picture is of Blair and Chuck in gossip girl... but this story is not based on them or anything. I just liked the cover and it gave me an idea of my title for this story. And i totally just took it from google :P

Enjoyyy!!! <3

---------------------------------------------------------

 "Yo, I'll see you later!" I didn't have to look up and see who entered through the door.

It was him.

"Hey gorgeous," he smiled walking round me to his seat. I barley looked at him. Which girl in their right mind wouldn't be flattered he was flirting with them? Me.

All because of those stupid rumours going around school saying that we are going out. We're not though- and I wouldn't, not with him.

Yes, he's hot. And yes he's sort of smart. And yes, he is kind of adorable. But he's too much of a douche bag for me to handle.

I felt a warm feeling go up my arm. It was a smooth and gentle touch. "Looks like it's just me and you today. Them lot aren't here."

Usually I would be annoyed by the others on my table. Sure they were nice but they found the idea of me and Tyler amusing. They thought we made 'a cute couple'.

"Yeah, I figured that out genius! Now can you stop touching me," I said it more like an order than a question.

"Aw come on, I bet your boyfriend won't mind." I glared at him for what felt like a second but I knew it was longer than that so I had to look away.

"I feel like I always have to repeat myself to you. I do not have a boyfriend! When will you get it?"

"I doubt it will be soon."

He just doesn't understand rhetorical questions. Or maybe he does but he just like annoying me. Yep, I'm pretty sure he likes annoying me.

"Hey, Tyler stop harassing Sienna. I know what is going on here but this is an art lesson so please behave and keep your hands to yourself." This is so embarrassing. Even my art teacher, Ms Rick, thinks we like each other.

"Can you stop banging on the table like that! Its not a drum, you know." Tyler was being annoying but what else is new?

"Don't think so, angel." A smirk appeared on his face. He's glad, he finally found another way to annoy me. Yay, go him! NOT.

"Why are you here?" I tried to ask as politely as I could.

"Because this is where talented people come." He said, taking off his coat so you could see his muscles even with his shirt on.

I tried not to get distracted by his wonderful figure and amazingly hot face. "See, that's what confuses me. If only talented people come here- then honestly why are you here?"

"Ouch. That would have hurt more, but only if you actually meant it." His lips formed a smile, showing straight white teeth.

But, it wasn't only his sweet smile or his lightly tanned skin that made him hot! It was his eyes, his green eyes that you couldn't stop looking at. His hair was always in place- black, wavy and short.

He was perfect but only when you didn't know him.

Sometimes he is nice, sometimes he is horrible. There just isn't one way to describe his personality. He's had more girlfriends than his age in half a year and he just simply doesn't care about anyone apart from himself!

He's a player. He's a cheat and on top of that he's proud of who he is.

I know what some of his ex-girlfriends think about 'us' and particularly me. I've heard them say it too. 'How did he go from US to HER.' and 'What's so good about her.' and 'are you kidding me?'

Yes, you've guessed it. I'm not one of the popular people. I don't fit in that crowd. I talk to some of them- but I just don't belong in that group.

Awkward silence started to fill the room.

"What you doing at lunch?" Tyler asked me.

"Dunno. The usual, hanging out with Olivia. Why?" I asked

"I was thinking about ditching the last two periods and going out for lunch."

I stared at him with a blank expression, not knowing where he was going with this but I didn't like the feeling I was getting.

"So... do you want to join me?" He offered.

"I can't just ditch Olivia like that."

"She won't mind just this one time. Anyways, I thought she was going out with that guy, Matt. Wouldn't she want to spend some more time with him?" A slight smile appeared on his face.

"I don't know." I said, my brown wavy hair falling in front of my hazel eyes, and covering my pink cheeks.

"You won't get in trouble, I promise. Trust me."

"I....don't...........Fine. But you have to take me back home by four."

"Great!" He said as the bell rang for lunch.

"Let's go now." He smirked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think! ;)

Thanks so much for readinng! Hope you liked it!! :D