Chapter Seventeen

• Dedicated to Dhurata (@_Dhurata on twitter) :D

“Ah! Sienna, you're early today!” Lias daycare teacher laughed, sounding shocked.

“Yeah. For once I wasn't kept behind in school,” I joined in, laughing. I really don't understand adult jokes.

“I'll go get Lia for you, I will only be a second.”

I nodded as she went to one of the glass doors right at the end of the office. I took out my phone to see that Olivia had texted.

I need to speak to you! Can I come over around 7-ish?? xx

I replied letting her know that I'm home at that time, and that she could come over. I wonder what she needed to speak to me about? Has it got to do with Matt? Or with Natasha? Or with both? I really hope it's nothing to do with them two together, because after what I thought I saw at Tyler's party, I hope it was all my imagination.

“Sienna! Sienna!” I looked over to the glass door, only to find a beaming three year old running towards me.

I bent down a little to hug her and pick her up on the side of my hip.

“We'll see you tomorrow then,” I said turning around to face Lias teacher.

She nodded and smiled at Lia, as Lia sang the twinkle star song. “Bye Lia.”

“Bye miss!” She sang, and as soon as we got near my car, Lia decided she wanted to go park.

“We can go tomorrow. I really don't have time tonight. I promise that we can go tomorrow and stay for as long as you want, okay?” I comprised with my cute, little sister.

“Fine!” Lia said grumpily, and crossed her arms in an exaggerated movement as she frowned.

I couldn't help but laugh at how adorable she was being. “I promise to take you tomorrow and we won't go home till it gets very, very dark.”

“But thats swary!” She said gasping.

“Don't worry, you'll have me to look after you,” I smiled at her as I started pulling out of the parking lot.

“Will Tyler be there?” she asked innocently.

“Why would Tyler be there?” I replied with a question.

“He's your boyfwiend!” She clapped her hands together laughing.

“No he's not!” I defended shocked. Where did she get the idea that he was my boyfriend?!

She looked confused when she spoke. “But Tyler said so. He really did.” She nodded, reassuring herself she told the right story.

“Tyler said he's my boyfriend?”

She nodded again, her hair bopping up and down. “Yeah, and he, he said you were angry at him.”

“Really?” I asked as she nodded her head. “Well, Tyler was lying. He's not my boyfriend. We're just friends, okay?”

“But it's bad to lie!”

“Yes, I know but you can forgive him, alright?”

“Yeah, because he's funny,” she said, laughing at absolutely nothing.

I smiled as I pulled into our driveway and walked over to open Lias door. When we got inside the house, Lia ran to the living room and turned on the TV. This was like her usual daily routine!

I can't believe Tyler said all of those things! I mean, really? To my littler sister? Of course she would believe him!

So out of my frustration, I decided to text him.

Are you stupid?! Why would you tell Lia a lie she would believe???

Minutes later he replied.

My sweet angel. You have a lot to learn. I told her because maybe she might believe it..? what are we talking about anyways?

What an idiot...

Why would you say that your my boyfriend?!

Tyler; You were pissed at me...

Me; So?!! How does telling my sister something which isn't true make me less pissed?

But Tyler didn't reply. Probably because he didn't know what to say. I mean what could he say? He can't get out of this one!

And I was right, because when he replied minutes later, he completely ignored my question and the previous conversation and instead, he started a new one.

Tyler; Pick four numbers for me

Me; Why would I? What do u need them for anyways?

Tyler; I'm on a bet against some friends, so I need a few lucky numbers..

Me; 13, 25, 10, 2

Tyler; That's my angel!

Me; please shut up or don't use my numbers!

Just after I sent my last text to Tyler, which he didn't reply to, Olivia called me. I was starting to get worried. I have a feeling she might have found out something about Matt. I mean, he wouldn't kiss Natasha or anyone else for that matter but I have this feeling deep down inside me that what I saw was true and that Olivia has found out now.

“Hey, Sienna,” Olivia said over phone.

“Hey, what's up?”

“I was gonna come round seven, but could I come round yours now? If thats okay with your mum and everything?” Olivia sounded weak and depressed over phone and I hope that isn't the case in person when I see her.

“Yeah of course! My mum won't mind.”

“Okay, I'll be over in a few.” She sounded as if she was about to cry and I really hoped it was nothing too bad. Olivia has had terrible relationships before – worse than mine – and I hope it has nothing to do with that again. She can never handle it well.

I went in the living room to find Lia sleeping on our brown leather sofas. Just then my phone vibrated so I sat down next to Lias stretched out little legs and took out my phone to see I received a text – from Tyler.

You're my lucky charm ;)

It didn't take a genius to realize he won the bet but I didn't know what else to say to him. And in a very strange way, I wanted to speak to him more. I don't know why. I just do.

Me; You won?

Tyler; Thanks to you, I got my 50 bucks

I smiled and messaged him back. What was the bet on??

Tyler; you know? Just guy stuff...

Me; It involved girls didn't it?

Tyler; Sort of... yeah, but I had nothing to do with it. I'm all yours ;)

Me; And I'm not yours...

Tyler; Ouch babe... you could've let me down a bit easier!

The doorbell rang and I ran to open the door, only to find a wet-eyed girl in front.

Olivia let out a loud sob and I pulled her into a hug. I knew she was upset. I know it has to do with Matt. I know it has to do with Natasha. And I know it has to do with them two together. But instead of telling her what I know, I wait for her to explain everything – from the start.

“Go upstairs to my room, I'll be there in a sec,” I whisper to Olivia as she silently sobs her way up the stairs. All I was sure about at this point, was that she was hurt once again. And this time the cut was very deep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dedicated this chapter to @_Dhurata on twitter because she's my sister and mainly because she was, lets say, my 'inspiration' to write the story in general... for example, the art lessons are like her ones and other stufffff... so yeaaaahh<3 love her! xxxx